Finished off the oil cooler setup.

Hoses made up.

Tools used

These jaws where well handy

Oil cooler with lines

Wheel stud and nut kit fitted

Rear with 3mm spacer

Front with 5mm spacer

Ordered new inner track rods as that's the only part I haven't re-newed with the new hubs.

Yeah genuine k1 was a spare of the moment buy last year but the best decission i could have made.
Have you got your exhaust on yet?
When is that inlet manifold being fitted to the clio?

Haha cool. Love K1's :) any mods?

Not yet soon tho, just had 2 tyres fitted but ones not sealing in the rim [:@] so might look at but some wheels.

The inlet on the clio, not sure yet haha. Wanna get the suspension and brakes sorted then I'm gunna source new Ecu, have a loom made and get some cams so probably during the winter tbh lol.

Haha cool. Love K1's :) any mods?

Not yet soon tho, just had 2 tyres fitted but ones not sealing in the rim [:@] so might look at but some wheels.

The inlet on the clio, not sure yet haha. Wanna get the suspension and brakes sorted then I'm gunna source new Ecu, have a loom made and get some cams so probably during the winter tbh lol.

Will certainly show many cars up on track when you are done with it especially with them handling mods.
So far ive only got a revo intake a revo stage one map and a hpfp.
Waiting for a bcs exhaust to come through the post anytime in the next week or so then i can move on to fmic and wmi etc.

dean66

Jun 23, 2012
Elgin Morayshire
81ab76edfe7306fb2d08bde9189f8f28.jpg

Yeah still got ibiza a never ending project haha.

Clio's looking more like a car now.

Sorted the dash out

And lobbed it in. Was a right fight and was rather floppy so had to make some brackets to support it.

I brought these hydraulic cable crimping tool to wired up the battery.

Also relocated the OBD port and airbag ecu (not that I have airbags but I don't wanna cut up the loom just yet)

Got the drivers seat in and the engine all back together

With the car out side and wired up thought I'd go for a run in it round the block, turned the key and it won't start. :( not sure why yet, engine turns a quarter and stops then there's a loud clicking noise so hoping starter or something simple.

Spent most the day on the clio so today I'm gunna put he exhaust on the K1 :)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.