My vRS Wheels! FAO Ad!

Guffers

Resident Engineer
Apr 18, 2007
Not trying to upstage the grand master of course...... but here ya go!

Phone044.jpg

DSC00058.jpg

Its *nearly* possible to fit a mobile between the wheel and arch....

Phone046.jpg

And just for good measure, i took my bucket seats out for the winter and made em into an office chair!

DSC00056.jpg

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Look good mate :D

People keep saying I love these wheels blah blah blah, nice to see you havn't got a red car with grey wheels :)

Look good in silver though, need centre caps...

Guffers

Resident Engineer
Apr 18, 2007
You have 205/50/17 tyres??

I have close calls with speed bumps, try lowering it 80mm lol :)

Aye, that would be a certain clench moment! I reckon il get them refurbed and sprayed black soon. Maybe even try a polished section on the front face.

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
Yours look smaller than Ad Lav's....are yours Fabia wheels? I might be joining the crew soon as can get my hands on some dirt cheap Octy VRS wheels with tyres. :D :D :D

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
I was gonna polish the face of mine, but thought it was too much hard work with the grinder n cutting paste lol.

Looks good though mate. I got a bargan set of centre caps for 5 quid off ebay, might be worth a look. Do they rub with the 50 profile tyres?

Guffers

Resident Engineer
Apr 18, 2007
Aye theyre 50 profile tyres, but dont rub. It's only lowered 30 mil tho, the road up to the house is a 4x4 job and i didnt fancy a cracked sump! Only thing is i now want them in black.

pauliepaul

stop making my car dirty
Aug 19, 2007
cornwall
we're all doing it ad - i just need to be able to afford toothpaste/food for a night after buying coilovers today, then a complete set of 205/40/17s, then some spacers and i'll be set for my crimbo blitz :D

Guffers

Resident Engineer
Apr 18, 2007
Just 30mm lowered on springs. Could'nt justify the price for coilovers as i only need it for a while till i get no claims. Then its a Cupra!:)

The arch lining may need slight modification with a pair of snips soon.....

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
looks good! needs lower profile tyres and centre caps.
whats with the animal sticker :confused:
the 30mm lower looks suprisingly good got a nice stance

i swear ive seen these wheels somewhere else??