Navigation System High now on October Price List

jimiC

Mar 3, 2015
South Derbyshire
the 4800x's we used for work weren't tiny. i was in logistics for a channel tunnel contractor so the brick phone was an appropriate name :)

JK1

May 15, 2002
Bedford
Visit site
I noticed that at the Apple Keynote that iOS 9 will have Wireless CarPlay, and support car management apps. Will be interesting to see if VW/Seat update the system to support it.

kevster184

Mar 14, 2015
I noticed that at the Apple Keynote that iOS 9 will have Wireless CarPlay, and support car management apps. Will be interesting to see if VW/Seat update the system to support it.

Wireless is the more like it :) all should follow hopefully

Unsure what Navhigh unit I have as the MY2016 (full link at £150 option) says it has Apple Car Play and Google Android Auto as well as Mirrorlink. ie does mine have Apple Car Play and Google Android Auto...can't see they had a different Navhigh unit for a few months on MY2015.

Might change my Samsung S5 mini for the S6mini due in the next few weeks, personally i'm not an apple fan.

Last edited:

kevster184

Mar 14, 2015
From what i understand the S5, S6, S6 Edge, Note 4 and Note 4 Edge work. Sony list the S3 and Note 2 as being compatible but need the Samsung Drive app installed before they'll connect.

Have you decided on a compatible device yet? The S6mini should be out by end of July i believe.

Btw have you got my PM ref station presets?

kevster184

Mar 14, 2015
jimiC seems to have vanished....? Love to know how he got the presets working from the steering wheel!!!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members