Nevada white or emocion red

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
A rather rapid hearse!

I want to be as slow as possible to my funeral ta very much..... well, the 'burning' anyway.....am planning on swallowing some fireworks beforehand..... make things go with a bang so to speak...... :D

Midgeman

May 20, 2014
Gorleston, Norfolk
I would go for the white every time. Red can fade after time, which white won't, and also white never looks dirty, (until you put a cloth to it, that is).

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

WelshConan

Jan 18, 2012
South Wales Valleys
Not a big fan of red cars, never have been

White with the Black FR pack for me..... I know black alloys and black roof are common now but in my opinion this combination looks stunning and that's why I got one.

Cuprobbie

May 4, 2016
Hamilton
I'm not too bothered about the red fading as I don't think I'll be keeping the car for several years.

I'm also assuming that paint quality has improved since 10 year old Corsas were made in red and now appear pink.

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2009
norwich
Not a big fan of red cars, never have been

White with the Black FR pack for me..... I know black alloys and black roof are common now but in my opinion this combination looks stunning and that's why I got one.

Any new Red car won't fade as has clear top coat same as any paint, I had a red Cupra and said I would never get a red one again but still ended with a red SLK.

Problem with red shows any swirls and scratchs and any marks in the sun or lights at night, will be a white car car next time.

Last edited:

DaFoot

Jun 16, 2014
Sheffield
www.dafoot.co.uk
I'm not too bothered about the red fading as I don't think I'll be keeping the car for several years.

I'm also assuming that paint quality has improved since 10 year old Corsas were made in red and now appear pink.
Given the number of chips and scratches my black car has now in the 18 months I've had it I certainly wouldn't say paint has improved.

The Mrs managed to scratch to metal just catching it wrong with her shoe as she got in.

The front bumper and bonnet has loads of chips.

Rob McCool

Sep 15, 2009
Birkenhead
Nevada white is a pretty tough paint,and seems fairly resistant to stone chips compared to my 2 previous leons which were speed blue (mk2) and silver(mk1)...

Lentäjä

Jan 19, 2006
Helsinki, Finland
6db31e5baaed7b777cc2d14c76fc1d4b.jpg

Here you have a nevada White

Skickat från min D6603 via Tapatalk

Show me your wheels please.

dk87

May 13, 2016
Has to be white, looks very nice with the black pack but I'm biased

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.