new blueflame fitted

bainsycupra

hi had my blueflame cat back fitted today.iv also had blueflame take out centre box and run a straite pipe to backbox.also got a scorpion decat pipe on.the exhaust is very quite and sounds abit like a 1.2 corsa im abit gutted as all the other turbo cars iv had exhausts fitted to sounded awsome.feels alittle more responsive though.

bainsycupra

exhaust

leon cupra r mate .few mods.remaped.neuspeed p flow.forge 007.i watched the vids of blueflame on youtube and sounded different than on mine.

mark smith

"take it or leave it !"
Oct 28, 2007
westbury !
don't new exhaust systems usually take a while to "loosen up" ? had a jan-speed set up on my 205GTi and it progressivly got better as time went on. might just need to be patient !

rsmith

Robbie
Apr 28, 2004
Tipperary, Ireland
I have a Blueflame cat back and it sounds completely different to when it was installed, seems more tuned now.

Also, its hard to hear from inside the car, but it is louder, stand behind your car and get one of your mates to do a spirited launch, this is the sound we don;t expierence when we are behind the wheel.

bainsycupra

exhaust

thanxs for replys.yes i must admit today after a few miles on her.exhaust is starting to sound better.got a massive pop this morning.hit a bit of damp road and hit traction controll and boom sounded like my old evo lol.thought id blown backbox of.ill put some more miles on her today carnt waite.:p

Tagsy87

Aug 25, 2008
Central Scotland
can you post a video if possible as i am tempted to get the same idea as i want a few pops and bangs and a slightly louder noise from the system but i have the downpipe and decat as well :D

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.