Uprated SMIC (1.9TDI ASV110

Joe77

May 25, 2021
Hello everyone hope you're all well , I've recently had my car re Remapped as wasn't happy with the original results currently running 160bhp and 340nm with a gutted cat to a 2.25 back box delete pipe, EGR Delete (mapped out) and heat shielded induction kit.
I'm going to be purchasing a darkside SMIC kit and fit on the drive will I need to map it in before being able to drive , and would I even see much gain without upgrading injectors or nozzles.
Many thanks

Attachments

• Snapchat-623107881.jpg
    Snapchat-623107881.jpg
    594.4 KB · Views: 57

mty12345

Jun 17, 2011
bristol
Hello everyone hope you're all well , I've recently had my car re Remapped as wasn't happy with the original results currently running 160bhp and 340nm with a gutted cat to a 2.25 back box delete pipe, EGR Delete (mapped out) and heat shielded induction kit.
I'm going to be purchasing a darkside SMIC kit and fit on the drive will I need to map it in before being able to drive , and would I even see much gain without upgrading injectors or nozzles.
Many thanks
Hi, I'm not sure about the gains, but you shouldn't need to map it for a SMIC. If you change injectors you would though.

Reactions: Joe77

MoToJoJo

Mar 25, 2014
Northants
No remap needed, I mean you could if you were going a custom remap but the gains wouldn't be much if anything.

Tbh, wouldn't go for much more power on an ASV as it's cheaper to swap in a PD150 engine and more reliable...ish

Reactions: Joe77

Joe77

May 25, 2021
No remap needed, I mean you could if you were going a custom remap but the gains wouldn't be much if anything.

Tbh, wouldn't go for much more power on an ASV as it's cheaper to swap in a PD150 engine and more reliable...ish
Cor i wouldn't even know where to start with that

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.