New Brake Pad Supplier

LCR mat

LCR Eater
Apr 4, 2004
merthyr Tydfil
they work but not as well, bout 3 times now its happened they still stop but u have to stand on the pedal. after one harsh brake their great. maybe more noticable in the leon caos its heavier??
Forgot to mention they last alot longer than the OE ones too

quattroman

Sep 26, 2003
Devon
Visit site
Galfer brake pads

If you want me to organise a group buy then you will have to give me to next week as I'm quite busy at the moment.
I know the first batch have just come in from Spain as they have been on their shut down holidays and I believe Leda were limited on the stock they could get, but they should be quicker to get from now on.
John Stubbs was away in Italy this week so I shall contact him on his return and sort out discount rates etc. So if you could all hang on till then or start making a list up of who wants what ie what spec pads ...fast road or standard or extreme...
Keep you informed of delivery times etc when I know more.
Anyone to go straight to them is more than welcome and I will try to arrange dicount for mentioning SeatCupra.Net

Regards
Quattroman

Blade

Aug 31, 2004
Teesside
i.m up for a group buy. I want something with a little more bite, so is it the ds2500,s i need?.

Last edited:

quattroman

Sep 26, 2003
Devon
Visit site
Seat Pads price A

here are images of spread sheet

Please note these prices are superceded by an increase of about £1 per pad set-sorry

Last edited:

gingerbeard

Mar 18, 2004
Essex
i am assuming that stealers get these LCR brake pads for a similar price to the one on that spreadsheet (£33.15 inc vat). that is an unbelivable mark up if they do. £200 fitted :-o

Im up fo a GB.

1 set of 1055 for LCR and maybe 1 set of std pads for LCR for me.

Liking your work Quattroman. :clap: :thumbup:

quattroman

Sep 26, 2003
Devon
Visit site
group buy

Just spoken to Leda Suspension (Galfer importers).
trying to get full price list of all Seat pads and discs and upgraded discs
hopefully.
When recieved will post, and then organise discount, then numbers and specs of pads and discs required by us, then they will order full batch from Spain if not in stock in Uk.
Hopefully have more info by the end of the day or night.

quattroman

W4YNE

HERE COMES LUNCH : - P
Jun 7, 2004
Midlands
I'd be interested in a GB too ;)

Either way It's still a good price!

Should this be made sticky :confused:

adrianmorris

May 17, 2004
I'll be interested in some standard LCR pads. Will keep an eye on the thread.
Thanks for the research.
Adrian.

Blade

Aug 31, 2004
Teesside
gingerbeard said:
i am assuming that stealers get these LCR brake pads for a similar price to the one on that spreadsheet (£33.15 inc vat). that is an unbelivable mark up if they do. £200 fitted :-o

Im up fo a GB.

1 set of 1055 for LCR and maybe 1 set of std pads for LCR for me.

Liking your work Quattroman. :clap: :thumbup:

Are the 1055,s the more aggressive compound pad. are they still sutable for everyday driving.

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
im up for a group buy!

but not sure whether to go for standard or 1055/fast road pads for my 225 LCR! :confused:

put it this way, i have been very happy with my standard pads! but would be cool to have better ones! how much better would they be? :blink:

Ju.

Oct 4, 2004
Bradford
Deffo up for a group buy, due service soon and had pads in for a year so must be due a change.

Julian

quattroman

Sep 26, 2003
Devon
Visit site
My Pads were delivered today

Just to let you all know I am arranging the group buy but I am waiting for full price list of all Seat Pads from standard to full race spec.
Not just for the Cupra R but for all models from base up, Also any Ibiza owners that wish to join in.

How about that for OEM equipment they are even fitted with VAG sensor connector....lol
I think at this rate the Stealers wont be selling many more sets.. :bleh:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.