New front head light bulbs ??

Starbank

Sep 22, 2005
Edinburgh
Hi all,

I've just upgrade my 06 Toledo with a pair of the new Philips h7 extreme 80% brighter bulbs.. WOW what a difference!! I had the 50% Halfords own brand fitted which were good but the Philips just blow them away. I can highly recommend the extreme H7's if you can find them.. I'm gonna fit the H1's to my full beam when they are available.

These are not available in UK yet despite Powerbulbs etc listing them. Although tested by AutoExpress there still not available as yet - where did you get yours from???

ddc

Hi Starbank,

Got my H7 extremes from Faster on line just before Christmas.. But I notice they are now out of stock as well.. Told a work colleague about the bulbs last week and he found them on ebay.de for quite a bit less than the price I paid.. Might be worth a look yourself.. Just a tip if your Germans not up to scratch, use bablefish (altavista) translator. You can paste in the ebay URL and it will translate the whole page..

Incidently I noticed one or two interesting bits for Altea / Toledo owners while I was looking.. Genuine sports (honeycombe) grills & chrome dial surrounds etc, stuff you don't see in the UK..

Cheers

DDC

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members