New member- VZ3 300

Jan 18, 2023
Hi all,

I Currently own a Cupra Leon 300 MK4 VZ3 but it hasn't necessarily been plain sailing so far, with endless squeaks/rattles, reversing camera fell off after 9 months, and like many others I have had ongoing infotainment issues- although these seem to have been sorted with recent updates.

I've joined the forum to keep an eye out for ideas/solutions for the rattles (car has been back to dealer 3 times and the issue resurfaces after around a month each time), but I am also interested in upgrades/mods. Looking for new wheels, upgraded brakes, and possibly some suspension changes in the future. I'm sure I will find some useful threads for all of these once I have had time to look through the site!

Cheers
Harry.

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Hi all,

I Currently own a Cupra Leon 300 MK4 VZ3 but it hasn't necessarily been plain sailing so far, with endless squeaks/rattles, reversing camera fell off after 9 months, and like many others I have had ongoing infotainment issues- although these seem to have been sorted with recent updates.

I've joined the forum to keep an eye out for ideas/solutions for the rattles (car has been back to dealer 3 times and the issue resurfaces after around a month each time), but I am also interested in upgrades/mods. Looking for new wheels, upgraded brakes, and possibly some suspension changes in the future. I'm sure I will find some useful threads for all of these once I have had time to look through the site!

Cheers
Harry.
Welcome to SCN, I have a VZ2 300 and had no problems at all in the 8+ I have had it, no rattles or infotainment issues either. Is yours the 23 model year as mine was built in March 22.

Jan 18, 2023
Welcome to SCN, I have a VZ2 300 and had no problems at all in the 8+ I have had it, no rattles or infotainment issues either. Is yours the 23 model year as mine was built in March 22.
Thanks for the welcome. Mine is a 21 model. I wonder if the manufacturing process has improved over time to iron out some of the issues us guinea pigs have experienced!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.