New model Alhambra?

ALTEA

Does anyone here know if and when there will be a replacement for the current Alhambra? I thought I read somewhere a while back that there was one on the cards, but i've not been able to find any info about it. Thinking of getting somthing in the alhambra size and was wondering how soon the new model will be coming out and if its worth waiting for.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
It had been rumoured that a new Alhambra was in the pipeline and was generally expected to surface sometime during 2008. However it's gone a bit quiet of late, SEAT have undergone a bit of an internal shake-up in the past 12 months. So were not so sure if it's survived the changes.

The next motorshow on SEAT's event calendar, is Bologna early next month. Though I'm not so sure that it's a high profile enough show for a new car launch. If it is in the pipeline still, then Geneva in the Spring or possibly London in the summer of next year are more likely.

But so far as I say it's gone a bit quiet, so I can't really say when it will surface if at all.

Stu B

DarthWombleIII & WombleII
or as an even bigger tol-tea-eon-xl-freetrack mix up

Ooooo I hope not - More the Microbus with tol-tea-oen front light's ;)

But would I change ........ It would have to have 'proper' seats and 7 of them, plus not those fold flat things..... - Young kids might sit on them for a short time but would a fully grown adult sit on them for longer than 2 hrs??? I dont think so....

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.