New shape RS4 18'' 19'' alloy's.Any pics out there??

gp200sx

Hi,i new to this site and whilst my car is in the garage having the alarm fixed im looking for wheels.
Im wanting a set of RS4 new shape wheels but cant for the life of me find a pic of them on the seat leon mk1,is there any out there??
I want to drop the suspension aswell with a 25mm eibach spring kit,will i have issues on 19'' or 18'' and what will the handling be like.
Any pics would be great.
Thanks in advance:)

gp200sx

Many thanks,quess thsat post was a while ago was it or are they still for sale???
Are there issues with 19'' on the leon with a suspension drop???carrying passengers,turning etc??info would be great.
Thanks

1.9...stefan

HYBRID???
Aug 21, 2008
grimsby
i almost brought those style ^^^ wheel for my tolly, but decided on the mk5 r32 wheels instead.... i was glad i made that decision, they dont look good in real life, although standard rs4 wheels do as i have them on my mk4 bezza, just the matt silver and matt black with not a perfect meet of colours at the edges doesnt look good imo

my opinion of course if anybody has them i dont mean to offend

Nov 29, 2007
Mansfield, Notts
thats what car mod'ing is all about, choice and personel taste. Anyone that gets offended should never ask for opinions or suggest stuff. It would be totally boring if we all did the same.

As a side note - I've just realised I've been on here since 8PM! The wife is right, SCN is my facebook!

1.9...stefan

HYBRID???
Aug 21, 2008
grimsby
obviously just on other forums people can take stuff the wrong way,,, but what i was trying to say was i liked the before i saw them in real life, they dont look nowhere as good in real life as in the pics

gp200sx

By the looks of them in the pic there is no centre caps on them.Do you think the quality would be ok???

gp200sx

Im going to order a set after christmas.Before i do can someone please confirm for me that they fit with no problems like the following.
1.Do they catch the inner arch on full lock???.
2.The car is lowered with eibach springs,will i still be able to take passengers??
3.What is the handling like?my misses has got 18's and they are fine,is there any differences with 19's??

Any info would be fantastic before i lay out 600 big ones or bad story's about 19's would be much appriciated if there are any.

Many thanks
:)

gp200sx

I know they do that wheel for the MK1 though as i have rung them.
Is there any issues with 19's on a mk1 at all???Thanks

DannyC87

Rubbing is Racing :-)
Mar 4, 2008
there is an LCR with 19" BBS wheels on, not sure who's car it is but a search may reveal all!

ryan106

Dec 7, 2006
Hi there just to give you some feedback on 19's on a Leon. I have a Leon Cupra R with 19 inch Khans. It has standard suspension, I have had three of my fattest friends in the back without any issues. Road holding and all seems fine but nothing to compare to as they have been on the car since I bought it, my steering is quite heavy tho.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.