New software update?

Mortey

Jun 2, 2021
That's what I thought, but it did mention restarts in the update information. I will see, they were sporadic but I will see how it is after a week.
Only driven it for about 10 minutes since it updated and still got the update user settings thing that pops up. Probably need to call Cupra it's vaguely annoying when it pops up.

dashnine

Oct 31, 2012
Warwick, UK
Only driven it for about 10 minutes since it updated and still got the update user settings thing that pops up. Probably need to call Cupra it's vaguely annoying when it pops up.
Thats not a 'restart', that's normal behavious (unless you get it every 10 minutes - changed anything on the app / in the car?

Reactions: Mortey

Mortey

Jun 2, 2021
Thats not a 'restart', that's normal behavious (unless you get it every 10 minutes - changed anything on the app / in the car?
I get it every drive, I have allowed it to reset before but it just comes back. I will contact Cupra.

D71

Aug 28, 2022
Hi, the OUI2 update showed up three days ago but didn't download first time. I clicked for it to download today but then got the message the "download is no longer available" and it doesn't show up in notifications. How do I get it back to download?
Thanks

Chris1989

Jan 13, 2023
Just booked mine in for the 29th to have the update done. Although been quite lucky as only some reboots and at low speed to.
Would have been done sooner, but been away for a week supporting brother for the Invictus Games & with work being very understaffed to.

Cvpra

Mar 11, 2023
Mines booked in for November! Stockport.

System has gone from running smoothly to crashes every time I drive now 2-3 times over a 20minute period.

Today attempted a 3 point turn for the first time and was met by violent and I mean violent braking both reversing and moving forward for no reason whatsoever. Add to that the lane assist annoyances…

If these fixes aren’t fully fixed I think I’m going to move on from my first and probably last Spanish motor and return to zee Germans.

Lots to love about the car but this is just naff

Wyld Stallyn

Be Excellent To Each Other and... Party On Dudes!
Mar 10, 2022
Mines booked in for November! Stockport.

System has gone from running smoothly to crashes every time I drive now 2-3 times over a 20minute period.

Today attempted a 3 point turn for the first time and was met by violent and I mean violent braking both reversing and moving forward for no reason whatsoever. Add to that the lane assist annoyances…

If these fixes aren’t fully fixed I think I’m going to move on from my first and probably last Spanish motor and return to zee Germans.

Lots to love about the car but this is just naff
I hope you get it sorted quickly 👍
Just one thing...

Don't mention the war! 😳🤣

Reactions: Seastormer

Spivvy

Nov 21, 2021
UK
Been on 1940 for 2 months or more no issues
Now the bouncing between km and mph came back for no reason , so I guess it doesn't fix that issue

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Wyld Stallyn

Be Excellent To Each Other and... Party On Dudes!
Mar 10, 2022
I do wonder whether if the system were left to it's own devices and not being troubled by apps, maps, music streaming or other 'outside influences' it would be a lot happier and less buggy, if left alone to do it's primary mission unhindered without using processor power for 'unnecessary' bolt ons 🤔

Mine er I mean my friends Formentor 😉 is quite happy and glitch free on 1939 as I er I mean my friend 😉 is a luddite and doesn't believe apps are necessary when driving a car. 😳

I wonder...

...are there any more glitch free Formentors with Ludite owners out there..? 🤔🙂👍

Apart from my friend obviously 😁

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.