New software update?

Karbonfaiba

Jul 9, 2023
Hampshire, UK
Well I came home to start the update and the message never appeared again 😑

I never clicked okay as I wasn't on WiFi at the time (smart thinking) Was it pulled already? Did it update without telling me? Who knows!

My SOS / speakers popped on the way back again, as usual.

oldgitdave

Mar 27, 2022
UK
Well I came home to start the update and the message never appeared again 😑

I never clicked okay as I wasn't on WiFi at the time (smart thinking) Was it pulled already? Did it update without telling me? Who knows!

My SOS / speakers popped on the way back again, as usual.
For info it's a 138MB download. Used my mobile hotspot to download it. Said it would do the update once the car was switched off, which it did. Might be a while before I find out if it's cured the speaker pops. I really don't get them often tbh.

Mortey

Jun 2, 2021
I got this update today, it is installing now I think! Mine is not a 1940 car so will be interesting to see if stops the restarts, I have 2 in one short drive twice in the past week!

Shaun123

Sep 5, 2020
I got this update today, it is installing now I think! Mine is not a 1940 car so will be interesting to see if stops the restarts, I have 2 in one short drive twice in the past week!
It won’t stop the restarts only 1940 does that.

Reactions: Mortey

vectra

Sep 3, 2011
Came across somewhere and found this 1940 update, can anyone confirm this is the correct one?
5FA919360AN

oldgitdave

Mar 27, 2022
UK
Installing OUI2 now, was on A896 previously. Interested to see if the version number updates.
It didn't change any numbers on mine but I'm on 1940. Probably not related to the infotainment system at all by the looks of it.

Shaun123

Sep 5, 2020
Installing OUI2 now, was on A896 previously. Interested to see if the version number updates.
It won’t change any numbers on the infotainment system as it’s an update for the ocu (sos, connect) system, where people were getting the sos errors.

Reactions: oldgitdave

Karbonfaiba

Jul 9, 2023
Hampshire, UK
Maybe my battery was too low, after I connected my CTEK charger for few hours I was presented with the OUI2 download again.

Connected to WiFi but the system is clearly downloading at onboard modem speed, so there was no need to worry about data use afterall.

OCU update complete. Now to drive around in hope I guess 😶

Reactions: oldgitdave

vectra

Sep 3, 2011
Came across somewhere and found this 1940 update, can anyone confirm this is the correct one?
5FA919360AN
Took a punt and stuck it on a pen drive.
All went well
1.jpg
2.jpg

vectra

Sep 3, 2011
You have quite a new car then as you have hardware H61 mine is 2021 and I’ve got H56 think H56 was the first version. Glad it went well.
Hi
Yes it was built in June and I collected it on aug 11.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise