New Speed Blue K1 - Just wanted to share!

zephead

Hi All,

Apologies as this is nothing but a self indulgent post to say how over the moon I am with the K1 that I picked up on Wednesday; well if I can't share my excitement here, where can I share it!?!?!

My boss told me to look for a new car last Wednesday and as I knew what I was after, the deal was done on Saturday and I did the P-Ex on my old LCR this Wednesday at West London Seat. Although the M4 and M25 were grid-locked, I've never enjoyed the ride back up the A12 to Ipswich so much :D

It's Speed Blue with black alloys (I just changed my avatar but I'm unsure if it uploaded properly until I post this) and has got 4K miles on the clock. It came fitted with the media kit which is a nice extra to have. What a pleasure it is to drive this car!

I'd like to give the Revo trial a go so I'm going to try and get that sorted for next week.

Anyway, give us a wave if you're out and about all you Essex and Suffolk people!

Cheers,

Keith.

HotHatchSteve

Jul 6, 2009
Nice one.
I had a test drive in a speed blue Leon TDi with the bodykit on and thought the colour looked right smart especialy with black wheels.

AnthonyDi

Sep 21, 2009
Very cool!
You really do need to get some pics up though, im getting my fr in speed blue but havent actually seen one in the flesh yet! so i need to see yours! :funk:

YIN

Leon cupra Mk2
Oct 6, 2003
Dudley
www.futuremark.com
Very nice mate:D
UsedCarImage.jpg

UsedCarImage1.jpg

Last edited:

RickyD1975

Audi A6 2.0TDI 170 S-Line
Jan 2, 2008
North East
Love Speed Blue!! Enjoy it!

Its got to be the best coloured Cupra going. I'm defo going to go a Blue car next.

The last blue car I had was when I first passed my test. A Blue Austin Mini City 1000 which looked like a Cooper when I finnished the project. That was many moons ago LOL.

wild willy

Aug 4, 2003
Wales
That car looks the muts nuts.:D
One of the best Mk2 leons i've seen, we expect it washed and detailed ever week mind.;)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.