New TIP for 180 leon cupra

Aug 27, 2012
Maidstone, Kent
just had a good read through,

This however fits all of the following engine codes on the above mentioned vehicles:
- AVC - APH - AJQ - AGU - ATC

Mine is AUQ :(

marcus.l

Dec 31, 2011
Manchester
The pic looks like the one I currently run but if your not sure and want piece of mind just ask the seller if it'll fit your engine code h.t.h.

dazjstuart

May 18, 2012
Aberdeen
Cannot be sold as new as the Forge logo is damaged.... Sounds fishy to me mate! I am cynical but sounds to me like a cheapo with the logo removed and replaced with a shoddy Forge logo. It may well be ok and do the job fine but I would say get one from Forge or a reputable supplier (pricey) or if your on a butget get a CM one as suggested above, the quality of te CM ones might not be the same but at least they are a reputable company that you can go to if you get any problems.

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
If it was me I would buy once and buy right I tried the cm one on my LCR although I'm happier with it it took a lot of messing to get it right just wish I had gone for the sfs or badger one

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
May be different on the lc but on the r it puts a kink in the tip quite bad so a lot of trimming is need to take the kink out

Sfs one was 25 more for the r but 21days waiting and I'm impatient! Lol

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
When changed to what?

Any after market silicone one.
Have you seen how restrictive the standard one is?

06bbig.jpg

06abig.jpg

Buckroger

Oct 27, 2010
swindon
I got my tip from volksbits cost £70 and was soooooo easy to fit as it was my first attempt it took me 30 mins. My friend has the cm and you do need to do some cutting but my one fitted so sweet every inlet was the right height so dv didn't rub on bonnet sound proofing which the cm one did. But for the money of the volksbits one no complaints at all

nally270lb.TQE

Nov 29, 2011
gloucester
I am a novice to DIY . I like to make a go of things though. Bought the cm one . Quality is excellent. I had to trim about 10mm off to get it to fit. No biggy that took two min. But fitting took me 4 hours. Yes I know. It was a hot day , I was getting frustrated. Once it was on I took it for a spin. I didn't notice any power gains but bloody hell the sound is totally different . I thought I had done something wrong as it sounds like it will suck my feet in. Makes the turbo sound bigger than it is. Ha.

nd-photo.nl

Mar 6, 2012
The Netherlands
www.nd-photo.nl
Same here, fitting took me way too long and I've managed to damage the TIP using a screwdriver to push it in place. I was getting frustrated too haha (also have the one from Volksbits). Sound is way different (read: better, beefier) an my butt dyno said it had a little bit more powah.

Last edited:

Buckroger

Oct 27, 2010
swindon
When I fitted mine I got my mate to push down on the tip from the top of the engine bay whilst I was underneath guiding it on went on really easy one thing on mine the inlet nearest the maf was soooooo tight couldn't get the plug all the way in not sure what it is either