new to pcd adapters help needed

odd-head

new to the dub scene
Feb 27, 2010
calne, wiltshire
Hello
Im just trying to get my head around pcd adapters.
My plan of action is to fit porsche wheels once the car is lowered.
My question is most porsche wheels are 55offset and the toledo is 35 so a 20mm pcd adapter is needed, but the rear wheels here http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/18-Turbo-Alloy-Wheels-Original-Porsche-Set-of-4-Cup-3_W0QQitemZ400109311187QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item5d285f94d3 are 65 offset. So would i need 30mm pcd adapters? But could someone tell me if 10" on the rear is to wide for a toledo?

jason2800

i've seen 9.5j being ran on golf Mk4's, but im not sure about 10 mate. if the worst comes to the worst, try putting some more spacers on and stretching the tyres to make them fit lol.

Nov 27, 2006
www.cardomain.com
I know there's plenty of clearance at the back of the Toledo, but even so 10" wide wheels might be pushing it a bit :(

Are they particularly rare wheels ? Could you get a pair of fronts and stick the rear wheels in the loft / sell them ??

I'd be looking at replicas for that sort of money esp. without tyres

- EDIT -
Just read the once the car is lowered comment - might as well forget it, I forsee real trouble with these

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2006
www.cardomain.com
Mmmm I retract my previous statement -

Photo0112.jpg

Looks like you'll need to get the rear spacers spot-on though - plenty of Bora forum trawling for you.... ;)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members