New turbo etc????

Walshy-Ibiza

Hi guys, just got my ibiza,

Has a milltek and a re-map.

Was wondering,

1. what filter to use

2. what bigger turbo should i stick on and can i get downpipe and de-cat with it, and where can i buy them

Cheers

Walshy

Walshy-Ibiza

or any reccomendations to what i should do next would be appreciated

walshy

s20ty c

Sep 5, 2008
lancaster
you want a ko3-s turbo and a jetex fillter thats what i would say mate. you mite as well get a milltek down pipe and cat. If you going for a bigger turbo a fmic would be a good idear.

Walshy-Ibiza

wheres the best place to get this stuff?

especially turbo?

does the k03s fit the k03 inlet, does a k04 fit?

Walshy-Ibiza

u mean uprated fuel pressure regulator?

why do i need that?

can i fit k04

Walshy-Ibiza

takes forever though. 1 person im sure can answer all my questions. whats the point havig a discussion forum if all people discuss is searching

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Because this question gets asked about 10 times a week and people get sick of answering the same question. Thats why there is a search function.

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
your all so mean. so right but still so mean. btw you need the fpr so you can get the fuel u need with the extra power. now go search.lol

Walshy-Ibiza

can i just say that was totally pointless even posting a thread on this site.

Rather than spending hours reading all the search threads i got up i just called a company on this site and within 10 mins i had everything explained.

I need a k04 hybrid bolt on from cr turbos, a green cotton panel filter and a re-map.

Holey sh*t that would have been hard for you guys to say. I understand why u told me to go search for hours.

Well thanks anyway.

Walshy

SidewaysCupra

Mar 20, 2007
Carmarthen
Don't want to sound like i'm having a go at you because really i'm not but the search function really is your friend. I have been a member of this forum for nearly two years now and if I have any questions I search first.

99.9% of the time the question has been asked and has been answered before.

My post count is ridiculously small because I can pretty much find out what I need to know by using the search function.

Cracking first thread by the way.

AngryAlan

Jan 3, 2008
Glasgow
A think hes quite right to ask, someone might read the post, and have one for sale. Or know where to get one for a better price.

Walshy-Ibiza

plus can i also say, i have no idea what it is im looking for. i was looking for names of thimgs, like k04 hybrid.

i never knew what that was so couldnt search it. N75 valves, didnt know what it was so how could i know to change it.

turbo intake pipe, etc etc etc

Walshy-Ibiza

What else will i need????

Hopefully u guys can help.

Researched a bit myself and im going to get a k04 hybrid turbo for my ibiza.

Before i get it all re-mapped, what else should i really get.

Gonna get a blueflame downpipe and de-cat, have full milltek, gonna get green cotton panel.

what else should i get?

n75 upgrade?

4bar fpr????

Injectors??

I have seen better flowing inlet manifolds, should i get 1???

cheers

Walshy

dai cupra

hya mate im doin sort ov same thing so if u keep me posted of wot else u need that would be great many thanks bud

Walshy-Ibiza

Is K03 smaller than K03s

Hi guys,

as far as i was aware and been told the k03 and k03s and k04 are all the same turbos with different sized wheels, but the housings are the same, apart from the k04 is different flanges etc as it fits to a different manifild.

If this is true, why is the tip for k03 different than k03s?

acidstrato

My Fast says shut up!
Dec 9, 2004
Newport, South Wales
the k03sport has a larger intake which is why they have different tips, although if you buy a silicone intake hose for the k03, it'll either stretch over or require only very small amount of adaption/trimming for k03s. the casings ain't the same but are of similar size. but the k04 is larger im fairly certain

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.