NEW West Mids Meet: SUN 13th JULY 2014 1PM at DUDLEY BOWLPLEX

alex sfu

newbie here id be up for it might be the only one tho in my toledo ;)

AndyJ25

Wouldnt it be better to meet abit later if jap vs vag dnt start till 6 means got to wait around 5 hours? Plus as posted eariler in thread it would give us chance to clean our motors

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Wouldnt it be better to meet abit later if jap vs vag dnt start till 6 means got to wait around 5 hours? Plus as posted eariler in thread it would give us chance to clean our motors

Good Point but last time we changed the time, it was a crap turnout. But I will PM everyone to see if they can make it for 5pm so we join the VAG vs JAP meet too. Will get them to reply in this thread if its ok otherwise we stay with 1pm

1. MasterKM +1
2. BurtysFR
3. AdamWrady93 + 1
4. S's Cupra
5. Leero783
6. ViperSRi
7. AndyJ25
8. Alex sfu

Maybe:

1. ShaunyBoyFR

Last edited:

ViperSRi

Yeah I am easy anyway although 1700 would be better as less time to hang around then

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Thats 3 of us then (ViperSRi, Myself, AdamJ25) if others let us know by the 22nd then we can have the time set as dont want to change time last min on the Saturday.

EDIT: Btw Steve, do you have a link to this VAG vs JAP meet?

Last edited:

AdamWrady93

leon cupra k1 2.0TFSI
Aug 13, 2012
Sound khal yh I'm up for 5pm that's a lot better for me and where's the thread for the vag v jap meet then ? I know a few people with jap cars that might be intersted :)

M18nye

Aug 19, 2012
Birmingham
Im on call so as long as a truck doesn't breakdown ill pop over havnt been to a meet for years. But the cars finally done now:)

ViperSRi

Btw Steve, do you have a link to this VAG vs JAP meet?

Yes mate, here you GO you will find it half way down the page

Looks like the time has changed to 1900 now :-( wish they would make up their bloody minds!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
We will stick with 5pm tbh as most people dont turn up on the dot. So most likely we will head down to it whoever wants to stay around till then.

They look quite organised like All Dubs and the like. Will be interesting if they have a good turnout. Time for a SEAT Presence me thinks :D

Also I may go to it every last Sunday as its local to me, so guys come along if your free. Our meets will be every now and again.

Members Expected:

1. MasterKM +1
2. BurtysFR
3. AdamWrady93 + 1
4. S's Cupra
5. Leero783
6. ViperSRi
7. AndyJ25
8. Alex sfu

Maybe:

1. ShaunyBoyFR
2. M18NYE

Last edited:

alex sfu

yea im up for 5 pm if i get my mates mk2 valver on the road in time she might tag along with me to the meet for the vag vs jap meet thats if you dont mind a golf turning up lol

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
yea im up for 5 pm if i get my mates mk2 valver on the road in time she might tag along with me to the meet for the vag vs jap meet thats if you dont mind a golf turning up lol

We dont mind as long as lots of cars turn up :) we love a big meet lol.. My bro has a MK5 Golf so all cars are welcome (NO FRENCH THO hahaha)

Nov 1, 2008
birmingham
Im in on this meet khal . I did get your message but only got off my hols yesterday !!! The jap vs vag sounds good and hopefully should be a decent turnout !!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.