Newbie from Billingham, Teesside

Mike Mezza

Mar 7, 2013
Billingham, Teesside
Hi all, at the moment I drive a Saxo VTR but next week I'm getting myself an Ibiza Cupra Mk2. I've already put the deposit down so can't wait to get it. I test drove it yesterday and it's a bloody rocket. I hope this is like most forums where everyone is helpful incase something goes wrong, but anyway I'm Michael, or Mezza.

Anyone on here from Billingham?

CraigFrTsi

"Dude I almost had you"
May 23, 2013
Stapleford, Notts
Welcome! I am also Michael :p

Lol I'm Michael too but Irish parents so go by my middle name Craig. Anyway, welcome to the site mate and hope you enjoy your car and yeah if you have any problems there are lots of people ready to help just be sure to use the search function first as you may have a problem that has arisen loads of times so there might be a step by step guide. As helpful as everyOne is there are always a few that have to comment about such a question/topic being asked before

Mike Mezza

Mar 7, 2013
Billingham, Teesside
It's a good point that and thanks for the welcomes. There's a few things I wanna know, gunna have a look now. I wanna know something about driving eco/saving fuel, also good turbo timers? But I'll just have a look in the search bar :)

bazman

hello, I lived in billingham up til 3 year ago moved up to durham but kids still there and I also work there.

Mike Mezza

Mar 7, 2013
Billingham, Teesside
I guess you moved for work?

I was posting loads SM07YDH so I could get some pics up. Then I realised it was a different forum :/ I'll get posting this weekend, just been really busy with work this week, then shot some pics up :)

Last edited:

Mike Mezza

Mar 7, 2013
Billingham, Teesside
Okay so I finally got 15 posts so here is my car, I haven't been out to take some great pics yet so here is a few iPhone ones from my house.

2a6ypVb.jpg

mj3AJHj.jpg

Pimped up vario

Cordy Cruizer
Nov 20, 2009
Belfast N Ireland
I like Michael. Hebrew for He who is like or like onto God.

That's sweet. They are quick. One pulled away from my 7.5 sec 0-60mph leon by a reasonable margin suffice as to say I was wapped.

Last edited:

Pimped up vario

Cordy Cruizer
Nov 20, 2009
Belfast N Ireland
Lol I'm Michael too but Irish parents so go by my middle name Craig. Anyway, welcome to the site mate and hope you enjoy your car and yeah if you have any problems there are lots of people ready to help just be sure to use the search function first as you may have a problem that has arisen loads of times so there might be a step by step guide. As helpful as everyOne is there are always a few that have to comment about such a question/topic being asked before

I wondered why you had posted on my thread about the twelfth of July. So your an Irish Hebrew living in England then. :D I'm an Irish, British Hebrew living in Ulster/Ireland which is part of the United Kingdom but not included I UK postage for ebay. Funny old world. :) Just a wee laugh. No harm meant.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members