Newbie intro, looking for info on a Mk 1 Leon Cupra R...

Jun 6, 2020
Hi everyone, after owning many different cars this is my first Seat.

I’m new to the site and was hoping for some assistance.

I recently bought this 2004 grey Leon Cupra R, registration number NX54UUD, that had been involved in a minor front end bump and I have fixed it up.
I has had lots of modifications, sadly non of which I really wanted, as I bought it from photos expecting it to be standard.

Anyway, now that it’s repaired I’d be interested to know about it’s past and it’s mods, but have no history whatsoever with it.

I wondered if anyone on the site has any knowledge of the car which they could share with me?

Thanks,

Jon

300bhpdaily

May 26, 2020
Hello and welcome I’ve always wanted a mk1 Leon cupra they are getting so hard to find in standard form. Just coz yours is modded doesn’t make a bad thing tho in my eyes coz if the mods make it faster or better then factory then it’s a improvement if it doesn’t like it has neons etc then you can put it back to standard and add some more value to your car mate.

Nathan penney

Jul 8, 2017
Liverpool
Hi, welcome to the forum.
Great car, great colour! ( not biased at all.) lol
I’m sure if you post some photos of under the bonnet and underneath someone might be able to point you in right direction with regards to what mods it’s had.
Mods aren’t my thing so I won’t be of much use but you never know the previous owner might be on here.
Good luck.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise