Newbie Leon 1.8tsi FR

May 28, 2020
Hi all,

Should have joined and posted along time ago but things always seem to get in the way.
Bought my first Leon last July as just thought that Golfs were over priced. So I purchased the car from a main dealer. It's a 2016 Leon 1.8tsi FR 5dr, 1 owner and only had 18000 miles on the clock. Full Seat history, tech pack, convenience pack, front and rear sensors, android auto/apple CarPlay and optional body kit.
On the way home on the first day from collection the car had a bad vibration that I hadn't noticed. Turned out to be a buckled wheel. After conversation with the dealer and many apologies from them they put a brand new set of wheels and tyres on the car. The only things done so far are tints on the white parts of the rear lights, additional FR wing badges, VAG sport pedals, black wing mirrors and carista adaptations ( needle sweep at start, cornering fog lights, blower speed on AC control, mirrors fold on 1 press). want to keep the car subtle so looking to do a front splitter and black front grill surround.

Reactions: Syphon

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Hi all,

Should have joined and posted along time ago but things always seem to get in the way.
Bought my first Leon last July as just thought that Golfs were over priced. So I purchased the car from a main dealer. It's a 2016 Leon 1.8tsi FR 5dr, 1 owner and only had 18000 miles on the clock. Full Seat history, tech pack, convenience pack, front and rear sensors, android auto/apple CarPlay and optional body kit.
On the way home on the first day from collection the car had a bad vibration that I hadn't noticed. Turned out to be a buckled wheel. After conversation with the dealer and many apologies from them they put a brand new set of wheels and tyres on the car. The only things done so far are tints on the white parts of the rear lights, additional FR wing badges, VAG sport pedals, black wing mirrors and carista adaptations ( needle sweep at start, cornering fog lights, blower speed on AC control, mirrors fold on 1 press). want to keep the car subtle so looking to do a front splitter and black front grill surround.

Welcome to the community. Car sounds sweet and good to hear the dealer did the right thing.

Looking forward to seeing pics in the reader's ride section. :)

Cheers,

Scott

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.