noob slc questions?

farry1988

hey guys, new to the site and this is my first post so please forgive me if it is the wrong section ect, looking into buying a slc 225 pretty sharpish, currently own a saxo vts with 152bhp it keeps up with standard 180 ibizas but i still feel like its not enough, nothing
compairs to the feeling of turboed power, my friend has just had a remap on his 180 ibiza and now it an animal i love it in every single way, so down to my questions are the slc 225 they much quicker then the ibiza cupras or does weight come into it? ive seen a few nearly touching the 300bhp mark how does it handle this sort of power or does traction and torque steer become and issue? i dont know if any of you will believe this but my saxo handles so well its untrue, how does the slc do round corners is there alot of body roll ect can this be solved by simple coilovers? think thats all i want to know for now,

to any replies i thank you kindly

farry1988

haha sorry feel stupid now lol yes i do mean the seat leon cupra r 225, so a remapped ibiza curpa 180 (210ish bhp remapped) is well matched to the to a seat leon cupra 225 (275ish bhp mapped?) is this due to the weight of the leon? i drove a mapped ibiza cupra the other day and i loved it in every way but i couldnt help but feel the power was holding back abit i waas told with a milltek exhaust green filter and mapped the ibizas should be around 230bhp would this give a leon cupra (with the same mods) a run for its money?

again many thanks

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.