obd bluetooth

t32er

mine came friday morning, very happy with it, getting the full version later on today, iv noticed some thing though... the voltage mtr wont work on my lcr, boost didnt work (we knew this) but also in HUD mode, every time i go over a bump or a hole in the road it flips it over... doing my head in now

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
the voltage mtr

Strange mine does

volts.png

Picture of it in place

room.jpg

BEOWULF

I am BEOWULF !!!
Mar 18, 2006
I AM IN FRONT OF YOU
Will try mate which one do u want
easyOBDII
OBD2SPY
scanmaster-ELM
scantool_net113win
we suggest that you can use "scantool_net113win",if you think that this software isn't easy to use,
you can free to choose following software:EasyOBDII,OBD2Spy,ScanMaster-ELM.But them require lisence.

K1Shane

336bhp 319 lb/ft
Apr 17, 2010
Northfleet
subscribed to this. Has anyone found out wether this will read boost/BHP etc for a MK2 petrol?

Quite a good idea, and would be a brilliant device if it could be linked to VAGCOM too

CJRamze

Proud Seat Owner
Jun 29, 2008
Caldicot, South Wales
I think AndrewJB mentioned that it reads boost on the MK2 Leons but his is a derv.
You might have to take a punt to be honest and then we could make this a seat cupra sticky across multiple cars

CJRamze

Proud Seat Owner
Jun 29, 2008
Caldicot, South Wales
mine came friday morning, very happy with it, getting the full version later on today, iv noticed some thing though... the voltage mtr wont work on my lcr, boost didnt work (we knew this) but also in HUD mode, every time i go over a bump or a hole in the road it flips it over... doing my head in now

Thats "Auto Rotation" you can turn it off in your phones settings.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.