Ghost45

OBDeleven encodings

Desire red

Mar 5, 2022
The 2020 & 21 model FR ( motor code DKR ) have the codings in the infotainment system. The best ibiza mk6 made, specially with manual gearbox. DSG is very good but it has it flaws, brakes tends to stuck cuz auto gear supports motorbraking. If you change the air hose ( 120€) to turbo and you have a beast of car 7,9 sec. to 60. Much better than the new sport fr ( only with DSG) and the 1,5 wich was kind if a experimental car with s many flaws. I rattles in the hole car when acc turns on ect and had all signs of a bad build. Try it and compare to the 1.0.

Desire red

Mar 5, 2022
Hi guys. Are any of the following options available to be edited via VAG-COM on the 2022 Ibiza FR?

1) increase steering weight
2) edit/remove steering bump damping and/or camber compensation
3) remove hill hold (on dsg)
4) disable crawl on brake release
5) TC on ESC off / both fully off
No, not that aware of. It has other codings in the infotainment system.dont support vag-com at the moment says my mecanic

Desire red

Mar 5, 2022
Auto close windows when locking

1.Control units 09 Central Electrics (Code: 31347)
2. Adaptation
3. ZV Komfort (Fensterheber)
4. Komfortshliessen_Brasilien
5. Change value to "active" [Default: "not active"]
Hold close down when locking your car and they close,

RainyDay

May 9, 2022
The 2020 & 21 model FR ( motor code DKR ) have the codings in the infotainment system. The best ibiza mk6 made, specially with manual gearbox. DSG is very good but it has it flaws, brakes tends to stuck cuz auto gear supports motorbraking. If you change the air hose ( 120€) to turbo and you have a beast of car 7,9 sec. to 60. Much better than the new sport fr ( only with DSG) and the 1,5 wich was kind if a experimental car with s many flaws. I rattles in the hole car when acc turns on ect and had all signs of a bad build. Try it and compare to the 1.0.
Hi. Just wanted to ask what car you're referring to with the turbo hose (which engine size)? I've got an intake with an aftermarket pipe to the turbo and it seemed to make less power than stock. (This was alleviated with a tuning box though).

Desire red

Mar 5, 2022
Hi. Just wanted to ask what car you're referring to with the turbo hose (which engine size)? I've got an intake with an aftermarket pipe to the turbo and it seemed to make less power than stock. (This was alleviated with a tuning box though).
The 1.0 115hp. Hose without restrictions.
In sport mode 8 sec to 60 easy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220905-072740_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220905-072740_Chrome.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Reactions: RainyDay

RainyDay

May 9, 2022
No, not that aware of. It has other codings in the infotainment system.dont support vag-com at the moment says my mecanic
Thanks for the help. You saved me a lot of money as I was very close to buying a dongle from Ross Tech :). Can the dealer make these edits for me? What do you mean by other codings in the infotainment? The only thing I have found is to disable traction and set ESC to sport. (2022 FR 1.5)

Last edited:

Desire red

Mar 5, 2022
Hi. Just wanted to ask what car you're referring to with the turbo hose (which engine size)? I've got an intake with an aftermarket pipe to the turbo and it seemed to make less power than stock. (This was alleviated with a tuning box though)

Thanks for the help. You saved me a lot of money as I was very close to buying a dongle from Ross Tech :). Can the dealer make these edits for me? What do you mean by other codings in the infotainment? The only thing I have found is to disable traction and set ESC to sport. (2022 FR 1.5)
Mine is a 2020 1.0 fr (dkr motor code) and the infotainment system got coming/leaving home, side mirrors turn inwards when closing, start/stop, rain sensor, needle sweep, color changing (red/white), hill assist, front assist, tiredness control, to name some that i had to code in my polo 6c gt if available. 2020/2021 is a popular model here in Denmark. I can post a screen shot of the menu. Its made way to good compared to a polo. The 2022 1,5 should be a good car compared to the first versions but i think if you have the new big screen just dont have it....? Never seen it in other than 20/21. Your motor need this kit or something similar. Not a blow of but a much better breathing kit or just a turbo hose for a 1,5

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220906-220938_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220906-220938_Chrome.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

RainyDay

May 9, 2022
Mine is a 2020 1.0 fr (dkr motor code) and the infotainment system got coming/leaving home, side mirrors turn inwards when closing, start/stop, rain sensor, needle sweep, color changing (red/white), hill assist, front assist, tiredness control, to name some that i had to code in my polo 6c gt if available. 2020/2021 is a popular model here in Denmark. I can post a screen shot of the menu. Its made way to good compared to a polo. The 2022 1,5 should be a good car compared to the first versions but i think if you have the new big screen just dont have it....? Never seen it in other than 20/21. Your motor need this kit or something similar. Not a blow of but a much better breathing kit or just a turbo hose for a 1,5
Thanks mate. Yeah I do have what I assume is the new infotainment system you're referring to. I haven't been able to find hill assist in there. I actually do have this kit installed already :)

This is what my inforainment looks like minus the digital gauge cluster: https://www.google.com/search?q=202...bih=599&dpr=3#imgrc=ozQG-Y1mFl8_9M&lnspr=W10=

przebiegly

Sep 4, 2021
Poland
Coding of various ESC settings (MQB A0)
(to be changed in the infotainment system - photo in the attachment)

03 ABS > Long Coding > Byte 26 (Bits 0-3) mirrored in Byte 42 (explanation below available options)

"x1" HEX value of Byte 26 where "x" are the remaining settings in Bits 4-7 < don't touch them - leave them as they are

x1 esc on > Bit 0 active Bit 1,2,3 inactive
x2 esc on/asr off > Bit 1 active Bit 0,2,3 inactive (default setting)
x3 esc on/esc sport > Bit 0 and 1 active Bit 2,3 inactive
x4 esc on/esc off
x5 esc on/asr off/esc off
x6 esc on/esc sports/esc off
x7 esc on/asr off/esc off
x8 esc on/esc sports/esc off
x9 esc on/asr off/esc sport
xA asr on/asr off/esc sport

Byte 26 has its mirror in Byte 42 - you have to change both at once and then save changes

mirror example:
Byte 26 00010001
Byte 42 10001000

if the number of the ABS pump coincides, you will find the described options in obd11 (I added a description of byte 26)

if you think it's worth it, you can add it to the general list of encodings obdeleven for ibiza/arona in resources ;)

Greetings

Attachments

• obd11 screen of byte 26.jpg
    obd11 screen of byte 26.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 99
  • example in auto.jpeg
    example in auto.jpeg
    221.1 KB · Views: 97
Reactions: RainyDay

RainyDay

May 9, 2022
Coding of various ESC settings (MQB A0)
(to be changed in the infotainment system - photo in the attachment)

03 ABS > Long Coding > Byte 26 (Bits 0-3) mirrored in Byte 42 (explanation below available options)

"x1" HEX value of Byte 26 where "x" are the remaining settings in Bits 4-7 < don't touch them - leave them as they are

x1 esc on > Bit 0 active Bit 1,2,3 inactive
x2 esc on/asr off > Bit 1 active Bit 0,2,3 inactive (default setting)
x3 esc on/esc sport > Bit 0 and 1 active Bit 2,3 inactive
x4 esc on/esc off
x5 esc on/asr off/esc off
x6 esc on/esc sports/esc off
x7 esc on/asr off/esc off
x8 esc on/esc sports/esc off
x9 esc on/asr off/esc sport
xA asr on/asr off/esc sport

Byte 26 has its mirror in Byte 42 - you have to change both at once and then save changes

mirror example:
Byte 26 00010001
Byte 42 10001000

if the number of the ABS pump coincides, you will find the described options in obd11 (I added a description of byte 26)

if you think it's worth it, you can add it to the general list of encodings obdeleven for ibiza/arona in resources ;)

Greetings
Thanks mate. What year car did you do this on? I tried accessing via VCDS with no luck, my local tuner tried accessing the module via OBD and said he doesn't know how to get in there at the moment. I have a 2022 Ibiza FR

RainyDay

May 9, 2022
Ibiza xcellence 2018

it's strange that you can't enter the 03 abs controller. I understand not being able to make changes but not being able to enter is weird
I'll try again tonight and screenshot what happens. I know the ECU bootloader is locked on this model, perhaps these modules are also encrypted?

So if you make the changes in OBD11 does it simply change the menu items in the infotainment?

Also do you know if there is an option in there to disable "straight line running"? I believe it was module 44. What about disabling XDS? (It causes my brakes to severely overheat on the track)

przebiegly

Sep 4, 2021
Poland
check in obd11 settings if you have automatic sfd unlock enabled. for coding open the front hood. xds encodes in 03 abs but in this case I don't know how

Desire red

Mar 5, 2022
Thanks mate. Yeah I do have what I assume is the new infotainment system you're referring to. I haven't been able to find hill assist in there. I actually do have this kit installed already :)

This is what my inforainment looks like minus the digital gauge cluster: https://www.google.com/search?q=202...bih=599&dpr=3#imgrc=ozQG-Y1mFl8_9M&lnspr=W10=

The best ibiza fr avaliable (DRK) 20/21 here in Denmark. Much better than previous and better looking than the faceliftet 22- fr. 0-100 in 10.2 sec...? Really a popular car in Denmark which keeps the retail price up. Hill assist is not a coding. Press brake for few seconds and it hold for few seconds.

Sendt fra min SM-A336B med Tapatalk

Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.