Official: New 2005 Toledo (Production)- your comments go here!

Pugwash12

May 16, 2002
Devon
Visit site
Hope for Seat!

I saw a nice shiny black new Toledo the other day near where I live on the south side of Dublin. It just looked like a large Altea and it looked smart being driven by a businessman. I really hope Seat do well. I get fantastic service weith a "Platinum" main Seat dealer near Rathgar Dublin. Lovely people. They really care and treat you as a pal. I uaed to also have fantastic service with the main dealer in Marsh Barton, Exeter. I think of all those people and really hope that people support them!

100andthirty

Mar 19, 2004
not as bad as it first looked!

Having seen the pictures and a close up in a dealer, I thought "ugh". Then I saw one on the road in metallic blue and thought "this is alright"!

Must be getting old!

Pugwash12

May 16, 2002
Devon
Visit site
I now agree.

I was orrigionally horified by the new shape. When I saw one close up at a dealership. It was siver metallic, which is not the kindest colour.
When I was recently driving a hired vehicle up in the mountains near Nice, I suddenly saw a French new shape Toledo. Funnily it was a metalic silver one. He had the right front passenger door open letting in a passenger in the crowded little town of Eze. The car looked alright in left-hand drive.

Gold3nBall5

i own a toldeo or will do on next monday i bought the toledo for a couple of reasons for its good looks as it looks different not like all the other grey people with there astras and ford focus`s also the space is an issue the boot space in a toldeo excells against anfy of the other seats except the alhambra and i didnt like them also from the front it looks like a the new leon and it has a great tdi engine

at least seat are thinking outside the box wit new and inavitive designs i bet people didnt like the telephone when that was designed and look how far that went lol

thats my opinion and i stand by it !!!

Nov 2, 2006
Annaghmore
bebo.com
Agree, 23 Toledo owner. Wasnt sure at first, price and package was right at time and still is. I would have a Toledo looks wise over the Altea, The 'arse' really breaks it up at the back and gives something to look at.

Some of the Comments here are on the right lines as far im concerned.

janedebrah1729@

Got a new Toledo sport 2.0 diesel DSG in black, think it's a great car, much better that the Vauxhall Zafira SRi 1.9cdti that I had before it, think it looks great

Last edited by a moderator:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise