Official SEAT Ibiza Cupra 1.4 TSi DSG Shots Released

Fordy_FR

Oct 19, 2006
Gateshead
main.php

Will it not be the same as the current cupras where some countries got normal 312s and the UK got the AP Racing? All of the press photos are LHD cars

stu38

Mar 8, 2007
Essex
Hi fordy yea that is the case when I spoke to someone at seat they said uk spec cars will get four pot red brakes as standard:p

The crow

Jun 27, 2007
to have aftermarket parts? how can increase the preformance? i think the 1.4 its too small for many hp

Mr_Dave

lnk cr b82rez 2g4!
Aug 8, 2007
Cheshire
Still think it looks like a Corsa. What a fail. Seat have let us down. Shame when I'm looking for a new car.

Leonidas

I was in the dealers yesterday and was lookin through a calender and i came across a pic of the new cupra in yellow with the black roof and black wheels.
I thought its looked fookin stunnin. If it had a black front bumper aswel then maby id be swayed over from the leon :cartman:

Nov 6, 2007
Newark
Well our director has just come back from spain from a seat meeting there and has just seen all the new cars to be launched eg new face lift leon's ect ect. There was also the new ibiza curpa which we have all seen but the NEW FR ibiza also. He said it looks like the cupra but he said that the frount grill looked different so all good news!

Nov 6, 2007
Newark
nope nothing like that but I sure it been put back, there nothing on the system to order one yet, so if it was going to be march then i'm sure we know about it. They took all there camera's and phones off them also!!!

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.