Official SEAT Ibiza Cupra 1.4 TSi DSG Shots Released

CHRI55

Yes its been Tango'd
Oct 15, 2006
Norfolk
Looking at a pic of the Bocanegra
100_4061.jpg

Wouldn't like to pay for one of those front wings, looks like the wing makes up sides of the bumper with a join at the front each side of the grille at the bottom.

I just hope this car looks as good in the flesh, if and when they release it.

turboboy

Limp Mode Squad ™
Dec 9, 2003
hants
100_4061.jpg

Wouldn't like to pay for one of those front wings, looks like the wing makes up sides of the bumper with a join at the front each side of the grille at the bottom.

wow! id by that tomorrow!

Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
Im not totally sure but I think I saw a blue Cupra at Donnington today, on the back of a trailor. Only a quick spot as I was driving past, square centre exit at the rear stood out.

Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
Im sure it had decent sized brakes too, im not a fan of the current shape but this one caught my eye. It could just be abit of school boy error on my part.

CraigSEAT

Only thing i thing could be improved is it style of alloys pritty poor in my opinion!

*Lou*

Princess Lou Lou
Jul 28, 2009
Edinburgh
www.bebo.com
100_4061.jpg

I still dont see the point of this... Its simply a new ibiza, with more goodies... How come theyre renaming it? :confused:

luxtitan

looking forward

Damn that's proof enough:cry:
I am very disappointed.I think seat will loose a client in my face.
I was wondering LC or biza cupra but the engine probs in mk2 and this AT and poor engines is just too much
The only thing i hope for now is for powerful diesel in the ibiza cupra if not:givein:

Well I ordered the Bocanegra especially after trying the AT. I'll get it on 20th january and I just can't wait the moment to drive it finaly!
:footysup:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.