• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

stebbi

Got Boost???
Jun 10, 2008
270
0
Preston
How many of you guys have done this?

Just thinking as mine pisses oil all over the engine bay through the breather filter and after a service at awesome I was told that they realistically dont do anything.

what are your opinions?
I really dont care how they look so was thinking as I've been advised to I may aswel remove it and make the bay look as standard as possible
 
good mod in my opinion: cheap, discrete (can be done for less than £100) and prevents all that shitty oil either being thrown back into the intake or leaking all over the undertray. The tanks can be bought off ebay for £40 or so then all you need is some clips and some pipe - job done :D
 
i packed mine with scouring pads in a pair of tights and never had any trouble - you can just as easy route the hose out of the engine bay and out of the underside of the car though.