Oil issue Seat Leon 2013

evowho

SEAT Leon 5F FR 150 HP
Jun 29, 2017
Sweden
Hi! Im having some issues with my Seat Leon 5F 1.4 TSI 122 HP and asking for suggestion or thoughts about what the problem can be. The problem im having is:

* Having to refil a liter of oil about every 100 miles. (No smoke or Oil leak)

* Sometimes when I start the car and drive of the cars sort of limbs until I push the gas and change gear. Kinda like the Turbo isnt kicking in.

(*) Also the AC is not working on the right side of the car but that is probably not related with issue above just thought i mention it 😅

Milage on the car is 120 000 km and service has been done as from the Service Manual. The engine code is CMBA.

I have scanned the car with OBD11 and no error codes. No engine light or any other error. Except for oil level light that comes on about every 1000 km.

Any suggestions on where to go from here would be fantastic.

Thanks in advanced.

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2021
Hi! Im having some issues with my Seat Leon 5F 1.4 TSI 122 HP and asking for suggestion or thoughts about what the problem can be. The problem im having is:

* Having to refil a liter of oil about every 100 miles. (No smoke or Oil leak)

* Sometimes when I start the car and drive of the cars sort of limbs until I push the gas and change gear. Kinda like the Turbo isnt kicking in.

(*) Also the AC is not working on the right side of the car but that is probably not related with issue above just thought i mention it 😅

Milage on the car is 120 000 km and service has been done as from the Service Manual. The engine code is CMBA.

I have scanned the car with OBD11 and no error codes. No engine light or any other error. Except for oil level light that comes on about every 1000 km.

Any suggestions on where to go from here would be fantastic.

Thanks in advanced.
Has it been sorted yet?