old member looking for advise on mk2 leon...

dav

SEAT owner no more...
Feb 2, 2006
Kincardineshire, scotland
hi all, i am a former seatcupra.net user back when i had my mk3 seat ibiza cupra back in 2005/6. always thought i would end up with another seat

i am looking at the mk2 leon cupra. the only downside is the dash! is there anything that can be done with the headunit part of the dash? as i find this theonly down point of the car?

thanks alot.

dav

NickP

Apr 23, 2003
Colchester, Essex
Visit site
IMG_4967-vi.jpg

Look better? :)

Al

Aug 29, 2005
hi all, i am a former seatcupra.net user back when i had my mk3 seat ibiza cupra back in 2005/6. always thought i would end up with another seat

i am looking at the mk2 leon cupra. the only downside is the dash! is there anything that can be done with the headunit part of the dash? as i find this theonly down point of the car?

thanks alot.

dav

Its my pet hate on the car too, but if its any consolation, you get used to it. You buying new or used? The new ones have a slightly better dash but not hugely better.

dav

SEAT owner no more...
Feb 2, 2006
Kincardineshire, scotland
thanks for the replys. i am looking at an used one. 2007 ish...... and its my only hate about it, i like th potential from the engine and chassis tho. the one that is on the pic above is that a retro fit or the actuallt sat nav from seat? the one i am looking at is standard but would like it if the lower panel can be ordered to fit a doube din sized unit like above?

thanks people.

dav

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members