One... more.... day

LiCkWiD

LiCkWiD EvOLuTiON
Nov 15, 2006
Essex
Soo.. it's been 6 days, ALMOST.. and 1 day and 10 mins until I get my Cupra.

I've spoken to the garage about the absence of the rear-headrests. He cannot locate them through to previous owner. Apparently it was a company that used the Cupra to ferry passengers to and from Harwich docks? :S :S God knows what that's all about. Anyway.. no head-rests. So they're cutting a deal with me on a new set.. I guess they've got their contacts.

Woot. Cupra soon :D

Pics to follow.

First mods. Boost gauge. Forge splitter DV and Revo Stage 1. Then full Milltek/Supersprint etc. Someone lend us 5 bob? :D

LiCkWiD

LiCkWiD EvOLuTiON
Nov 15, 2006
Essex
Um :S Saturday mid-day. When I say 1 day and 10 mins, umm.. it'd... ummm

*runs off*

And yes, it probably was used as a shuttle service for Romanians.

At least I can now say my car has mob connections :D

LiCkWiD

LiCkWiD EvOLuTiON
Nov 15, 2006
Essex
Hmm.. the plot thickens. I have heard rumours that two immigrants can be locked together, like Lego bricks on the parcel shelf. I imagine this'd be hard with the headrests in place.

God. Damn.

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
I have a suggestion if you want the day to go quicker.....

Go home from work 'ill'
Buy a box of sleeping pills
Take entire box
Wake up wondering what happened to Friday :)

LiCkWiD

LiCkWiD EvOLuTiON
Nov 15, 2006
Essex
You sir, are a genius. And that is NOT a bad idea, at all. But atm, Laura "The Fit" Ledger Clerk is sitting opposite and she will be all day. So, there are perks to the work I'm doing today... two of them, to be precise.

LiCkWiD

LiCkWiD EvOLuTiON
Nov 15, 2006
Essex
Well, initially I thought she was a just a pretty boob.. i mean face. *cough* Then after a chat I realise she had a Psychology BSc and a MSc in Applied Psychological Research.. which means not only is she finery incarnate, but she also won't **** up my PC everytime she goes on it. As my current g/f does.

Win/Win.

Nov 28, 2006
My wife has a degree in reverse-pyschology. As in, "Sure, why don't you go and fill your car up with V-Power again. For the second time this week. I don't mind really". Which acutally means I'm going to get kicked in the nuts.

LiCkWiD

LiCkWiD EvOLuTiON
Nov 15, 2006
Essex
Nice, I like how you two connect on such a foot-groin level. I'd like to have that, but I fear we aren't that well suited.

LiCkWiD

LiCkWiD EvOLuTiON
Nov 15, 2006
Essex
Hhahahah. I tried Hollie on my policy.. +£230 annually. F.O. For me on her Puma -£13 :D She needs me, I don't need her :p

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
Hhahahah. I tried Hollie on my policy.. +£230 annually. F.O. For me on her Puma -£13 :D She needs me, I don't need her :p

DITTO :D

My Mr's is 20, and my insurance company, Greenlight, don't cover people under the age of 21. I phoned them before finding this out to see if I could get her covered and had a short and very sweet conversation:

Me: I'd like to add my girlfriend to my policy please
GL: You're brave.
Me: Or stupid, anyway, what's the price?
GL: How old is she?
Me: 20
GL: Don't insure people under 21 I'm afraid
Me: Thank F*** for that! I tried.....

:lol:

LiCkWiD

LiCkWiD EvOLuTiON
Nov 15, 2006
Essex
Hehehe. Hollie is 21... so keep that hushed, please.. about Greenlight I mean :D hehe. Her policy with Diamond covers her for driving other fuly-comp vehicles with the onwers permission, up to a max of TPTF cover. So if she ever works that one out, my Ace card will of been played :< and she will whine like hell to drive my car.

Phil K

Here's your sign
Oct 18, 2004
Surrey darling...
Brentacre put my other half on for nothing!!! Mainly as I said she only really needed to be on there so she can drive me home from the pub :lol:

Jan 1, 2007
Retford, Notts
Brentacre put my other half on for nothing!!! Mainly as I said she only really needed to be on there so she can drive me home from the pub :lol:

There's not many other reasons to have her driving your car! Scary thought though, if my girl took my Cupra out I would worry more than if she stayed over at an ex's house.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise