Mar 5, 2007
leicester
pic of when i got it

leontdi-1.jpg

2 months on

DSCF0694.jpg

DSCF0692.jpg

DSCF0690.jpg

the bank balance has taken a little battering but i think its well worth every penny and love it

so list of changes
cupra front and back bumpers
side skirts
cupra alloy wheels
grooved bemno max front discs
green stuff pads on the front
s2000 aerial
plug and play chip (untill remap next month)
fabia rear wiper
rear windows tinted
powerflow exhaust
removed rear badges apart from LEON
also had full 80,000 service with cam belt
private plate , just waiting for the tax disc to be returned
cupra r front splitter (ran out of time today)

to come
remap
spacers
front strut brace
rear discs and pads
maybe some sort of lowering

before someone says why not buy a cupra (r) !!!... well to be fair i could off but after sticking £60 quid a week in my scooby just to get to work i just felt a tdi would be better , and besides even if i had brought a cupra i would of still wanted to spend money and change something on it ..

hope you like , cos it makes me smile to myself every time i walk up to it :D

Last edited:

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
Looking very good, you've definitely been busy! It's always nice to see before and after shots of cars like this, just to see the overall affect the changes have had :)

jamesy

JMM
Nov 5, 2006
portsmouth (waterlooville)
looks very good, wanting to put the cupraR bumpers on mine, expensive so might have to wait.
very nice car.
one question thou.... is there a reason for not buying a TDi FR? or cupra TDI?
if your wondering for me its insurance as i couldnt get quoted for them

jamesy

JMM
Nov 5, 2006
portsmouth (waterlooville)
How old are you Jamesy? Got any NCB? You in a high risk area?

20years, will be 21 come renewal, been driving since march 2005 but had my first policy as of october 2005 so only got 1yr NCB at presnt.
so renewal will be 21, 2yr NCB not sure about the area, im outskirts of Portsmouth so im asuming its pretty high risk :p

zan

Roadhouse!
Jun 22, 2007
Highlands
Car looks spot on!...where can I find cupra facelift bumpers??been searching the net for ages,no joy on ebay at the moment and struggling a bit to find some :cry:

stevo72

Feb 3, 2007
cambridge
Looks good, where did you get the bumpers from?? having trouble finding the facelift ones...i am tempted to get some either those or the LCR ones, i have seen for around £350 for complete set for teh LCR on ebay !

phil739

Mar 5, 2007
leicester
got the front bumper of ebay £140 and the rear off this site for £70 ... you have to be very quick on ebay and offer some money to end auction as they normally sell within hours of being listed

thanks all for the comments

Jan 19, 2006
fife, scotland
absolutely smashing motor mate, windows and callipers look the biz, my car still puts a smile on my face as well. sad eh.:redface: perhaps a LCR front splitter on it though good looking mod for only 20 quid. very well done phil. :clap:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.