Orange engine warning management light is on...

Karl-IT

Hello, My 1.6s Leon is 03 reg and has done 110 000 miles. Today I parked up in a car park space after a 5 min journey and suddenly the orange warning engine management light came on shortly followed by an EPC light which quickly went but the orange engine warning management light remained on. What could this be? Thanks, Karl.

mouse_mechanic

Hello, My 1.6s Leon is 03 reg and has done 110 000 miles. Today I parked up in a car park space after a 5 min journey and suddenly the orange warning engine management light came on shortly followed by an EPC light which quickly went but the orange engine warning management light remained on. What could this be? Thanks, Karl.

hi i would first check your brake lights r working

thegooner

Oct 14, 2009
needs scanned really mate.
people could sit here all day saying check this check that

Karl-IT

Yer thats what i thought, i am taking it into the garage this week. Thanks mate

Karl-IT

I am in England, UK. Yer I am taking it into the garage I brought it from for them to vag.com and see what they can find.

thegooner

Oct 14, 2009
ok englands a big country mate, you might have been able to get someone to scan it for beer tokens
if your taking it to a seat garage expect to pay around £80 for a scan alone - this is based on what i was quoted by VW to do a scan only

Karl-IT

ok englands a big country mate, you might have been able to get someone to scan it for beer tokens
if your taking it to a seat garage expect to pay around £80 for a scan alone - this is based on what i was quoted by VW to do a scan only

Would be a good idea thanks, but I purchased it second hand and the garage gave me a warranty for ANYTHING at all from a speaker not working to a engine blowing up. So I am just taking it into them to see what they say.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members