Order of new car

265bhp

:blink:

Hello All,

Just ordered the new leon 2.0 TDI with the new body kit (£2500) in black. Had to put in my 05 LCR anybody got good feedback for the new leon.

Thanks Steve

DanGB

Who need's a Diesel....
Feb 12, 2006
London
Question, did you get the 18inch wheels with the bodykit? if so was it a factory order? or will the dealer fit it.

TimBarratt

Oct 6, 2004
Blandford
265bhp said:

Hello All,

Just ordered the new leon 2.0 TDI with the new body kit (£2500) in black. Had to put in my 05 LCR anybody got good feedback for the new leon.

Thanks Steve

Post some pictures up when you get it. I saw a silver Leon with the kit at AutoSport and that looked amazing. What colour did you get?

265bhp

Dear All,

picking the car up on the 28/03/06 in black magic when you get the body kit it comes with 18 inch wheels and twin stainless exhaust looking at the posting rules it say I my not post attachments so will it let me put photo on if so I will post A.S.A.P

Steve

265bhp

DanGB said:
Question, did you get the 18inch wheels with the bodykit? if so was it a factory order? or will the dealer fit it.

Hello,

Yes 18inch wheels all ordered from the dealer and they are fitting all the kit.

Steve

265bhp

TimBarratt said:
Post some pictures up when you get it. I saw a silver Leon with the kit at AutoSport and that looked amazing. What colour did you get?

Hello,

Picking it up on the 28/03/06 so will post A.S.A.P

Steve

265bhp

TimBarratt said:

Hello,

Went for black magic

Steve

WaveyDaveyGravy

But I'm so tasty
Jan 3, 2006
Shipley
265bhp said:

Hello All,

Thanks Steve

£2.5k! :-o What's it made out of? Platinum?

DanGB

Who need's a Diesel....
Feb 12, 2006
London
265bhp said:
Hello,

Yes 18inch wheels all ordered from the dealer and they are fitting all the kit.

Steve

So what will happen with that wheels that come with the factory order?

265bhp

DIESELDAVE said:
did you get a good deal...how much did they offer in part exchange ?

Hello Dieseldave:funk:

Only got 11800 for my 05 Lcr

Steve

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.