Ordered boca

EdHorny

Loves his Boc.
Oct 12, 2008
Burntwood
Wise choice.

Well done sir. Now u wait with anticipation, whilst those of us who have theirs tell u about it and make you become impatient and hate us.

LOL

ED

EdHorny

Loves his Boc.
Oct 12, 2008
Burntwood
Both colours are great. The white is great, but I think the red looks a little more evil, but that's my opinion.

My boss loves mine so much he got me a parking spot under the security camera.

ED

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
LOL. I initially ordered a white one. Then the missus made me change it to red. Then we saw the red one at the dealership when I test drove it and she said, maybe I made a mistake with the colour, so I changed it back to white which I wanted in the beginning hahahahahahahahaha.

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Personal choice I guess. To me the black just stands out more on the white than on the red. IMHO the BOC is all about that black mouth and in red it just doesn't jump out at you that well, may as well just settle for a Cupra then TBH.

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
LOL. Ever noticed how we suddenly keep quiet when the missus is around but have big mouths when she is not around? I have however explained to the missus and she agrees that when it comes to cars she should rather keep quiet hehehehehehehe. I guess with that smile it's a good thing techie? hehehehe

gadgetmaster

Nov 22, 2001
Sandy,Bedfordshire
Visit site
Who cares what the wife says,it's all about the car for me.
So what is the Boca like too drive as i have never driven one yet,i just ordered it as it was on the list of cars that i could order,so i thought what the hell lets get one and any way it's only for 6 months.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.