Organic and standard clutch difference

steslatt

Aug 14, 2009
Haslingden
www.facebook.com
yeah i noticed a few leaves in the box when i opened it ha. Well my SACHS one came today. i only paid £250 for it and i just wanted to check it was actually an uprated organic one.

May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
yeah i noticed a few leaves in the box when i opened it ha. Well my SACHS one came today. i only paid £250 for it and i just wanted to check it was actually an uprated organic one.

thats class! where from?

suppose you could try find pictures of one online and check to see if it looks the same? Not sure how else you could really, does it not say sachs or anything on it?

steslatt

Aug 14, 2009
Haslingden
www.facebook.com
yeah its definately a SACHS one, it has model number and logo on. checked it on SACHS website but it says nothing about it being performance or uprated? Do SACHS do standard clutchs to? The guy said its 30% uprated. He also sold paddle clutch as well for £385 but i dont like paddle clutches, so i went for the organic one. it was from A-Z motor spares Wakefield

May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
hmm yeh i had a look on that thing but its all park numbers rather than saying the spec. Could you not ask where you purchased it from? If it is the uprated one think ill have to get on bought when im down Leeds working there!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members