Parrot ck3100

V5Ade

I love my LCR!
Aug 26, 2004
Guildford
I've fitted 3100's to both my LCR and my A3. It was easy, pretty much plug and play. I can't fault the kit, just make sure it's got the latest firmware that is available from the Parrot site (you'll need a PC with a bluetooth adaptor to update the kit).

Georgel

Aug 10, 2005
Hi Al

I am about to buy one, did you fit one to your Ibiza in the end? Did it work with the standard HU without any additional leads?

Deleted member 13581

Im sure BJM has fitted one.

Im sure its a Parrot he has.

Georgel

Aug 10, 2005
I'd just like to know the rough dimensions and see a few pics of it fitted to be honest.

Georgel

Aug 10, 2005
Good stuff.

Has anyone got the rough dimensions of the ck3100 unit? Will it fit in the cubby hole between the head unit and the climate controls?

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
the sony/ericsson one looks like this in the mk4 with the controll unit under the dash

2007-04-0791.jpg

Chemical Al

Trollied Member
Apr 6, 2004
Craven Arms, Shropshire
i fitted one, i put the blue box behind the air con unit with no problems at all, used a dashmount bracket for the display and the mic was by the interoir light, didnt need any extra looms, was all supplied (except the bracket from dashmount but other ways of fixing are supplied with kit)

Georgel

Aug 10, 2005
Cheers Nath!

All do you have any pics of yours mounted mate? Can you tell me roughly what the dimensions are? Please. ;)

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
Cheers Nath!

All do you have any pics of yours mounted mate? Can you tell me roughly what the dimensions are? Please. ;)

well as you can see it is quite small and mounted with sticky back velcro, it's about 30mm wide and 60mm tall and 10mm thick

the control unit is about the size of an 80gb ipod and went in the bit of the dash that is exposed when the passenger door is open (loads of room in there)

speaker went under the glove box and the mic went next to the interior light

the control unit is about the size of an 80gb ipod

well easy job to do

don't think I have any more pics but let me know if you need any help

Last edited:

si-mate

Jai Ho or Jay Ho?
May 31, 2004
Kunt Centryside
Got one in the Navara which occasionally lost contact with my V3x and now I've got my N73 paired and it can't find my phone book :(

Quick scan over the web and the phone needs updated firmware or something. Shame I forgot my USB cable today :doh:

Georgel

Aug 10, 2005
So can either of you show me a pic of one fitted, or even give me the dimensions?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members