Parrot handsfree kits in an ibiza

borderboy

Sep 5, 2009
Gretna Green
Has anyone got one of these parrot handsfree kits ?

Im a bit clueless as to where to start with them, what sort of spec etc, i want it to be able to come threw the speakers with the press of a button - or are all of them like this ? will they be able to work with a standard headunit ?

Does anyone have any pictures of any mounted into a mk4 ibiza ?

thanks

jamest87

lead foot
Feb 10, 2009
thanet. margate
hi there mate i have one and its really good, its the PARROT MKi9200.. its really good as you can put a SD card in it and its got connectors for USB, IPOD and phono leads, i can send you some pictures of it if you want???

borderboy

Sep 5, 2009
Gretna Green
Cheers, when you say all this spec, what does it mean/do ? :lol:

i only want something that goes threw the cars audio speakers when it rings.....this way it will be as cheap as possible :) im not really into conecting my ipod etc up aswell, iv got one but i never use it :lol:

NickyJam

FR - gone, not forgotten
Mar 17, 2008
SW LONDON
They should all play through the speakers...or you could go for an aftermarket hu with builtin bluetooth (which are usually parrot units)

Could save money and much simpler to install as it's plug n play :)

TheCraig

Scaramanger!
Mar 13, 2007
Tyne and Wear
Ive got a thb bury in mine, highly recommended, and im told its better than the parrot kits because it connects straight away and you dont have to set up your voice commands like you do with the parrot.

l165687.jpg

Also you can change the theme colour so it matches your interior lights!

DEAN0

Old Git
Feb 1, 2006
Preston - UK
I have a basic CK3000 evolution in my car - simple plug and play fitting - allows up to three phones - works through speakers even with stereo switched off.

Was only £45 new off fleabay

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.