Parts Numbers

wavetwister

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me? The drivers-side electric window in my 2000 Reg. SEAT Toledo 1.9 Tdi SE 110 has recently started to stick when trying to close the window from being fully opened, although it will close perfectly well when only shut from three-quarters open. I have had it looked at by my local mechanic & he suggests that it is the window runners/guides in the door that have worn out & need replacing (he has checked all the electronic components & cables which are all in perfect working order). I have tried ordering them from my local parts dealer, as they are cheaper than Seats, but they need the parts numbers as they no longer have access to Seats database!! I tried contacting Seat for the parts numbers only to find out that they don’t give them out, so I’m now between a rock & a hard place!!

I was also wondering if anyone could supply me with the part number for a new total closer unit for the drivers-side door as well. I can no longer use the key in the lock to shut all the windows or unlock all the doors. My local mechanic suspects that it is the central door locking motor that has stopped working properly. I also need the parts number for an air-conditioning condenser; found a few on E-bay but I need the specific parts number to order!

A lot of information needed, I would be very grateful if anyone could supply me with the appropriate parts numbers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 26, 2009
Wolverhampton
I haven't yet managed to find a copy of ETKA, so I can't help you directly. However, it sounds like you just need a more sympathetic SEAT dealer as the one in Derby was more than happy to assist in my parts search.

Alternatively, try GSF. They have alot more parts than they have on the web and may have the bits. If not they will at least help you out with part numbers as they seem to have access to the relevant data.

Oh, and you might want to remove your chassis number from your post, its not considered good practice to post anything on the internet that you don't mind being public knowledge. And alot can be done with a fake chassis number...

Feb 26, 2009
Wolverhampton
OK, lets see if this does what you're after;

1M0 837 432 B Window guide front/right
3B2 837 016 A door lock for vehicles with central locking system, front right rhd.
1J0 820 413 N refrigerant condenser (Looks like a radiator?)

There is one other condenser that is the same part number but ends in an 'H', comments refer to ARL which I guess is the engine code? Do you know what your engine code is?

Please use these part numbers with caution because I'm not 100% on them. Although the door lock and the condenser came up on Ebay so you might be in luck there.

Edit: Just found that 'ARL' is indeed the 110 TDi engine! So you're after the 'H' version condenser.

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members