Passenger Window Fault

Bazzle

Aug 28, 2008
Hey there, iv done search after search and unless im typing in the wrong thing i cant seem to find anyone with the EXACT same problem as mine. So at the risk of been told to search harder i thought id try a thread. :)

Parked my car up at work as usual, at the end of the day i started it up and the passenger window went all the way down and would not go back up again UNLESS i press both the passenger and driver side window switches together. So it was a very wet and windy drive home untill i got the window up and unplugged it at the regulator. Iv tried lookin into the loom for broken wires and iv tried swapping the switches about and i cant find any fault codes. Other than that im stuck, everytime i plug it back in it goes straigh down, any other ideas? Please help!:confused:

RichFred

Have you tried disconnecting the battery? Mine are a bit mental sometimes, if I disconnect the battery for a few minutes they go back to normal. Also the switches are rubbish, but are quite easy to take apart and clean / regrease!

Bazzle

Aug 28, 2008
Iv had the doorcard off, iv even had the switches all off and swapped them around and it still wants to go down. yup had the battery off too, its like a short circuit wantin to put it down all the time :(

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise