CSI GTI Berk said:Following unprecedented success and internal promotions, CSI CGTI is looking for keen and willing helpers to involve themselves in the policing of all aspects of the Internetz which could affect or interest the members of Club GTI.
This could include both very positive (and not so) stories, including:
- extensive research of vehicle histories relevant to the VAG scene
- scooping Club GTI members quietly buying cars on other forums
- exposing tall dyno output stories
- observing antagonistic lurkers
- offering insightful comment on general news items
- tracking down secret agents
- finding news stories throughout the internetz
The role is limitless and offers huge scope for intelligence career progression.
This is not a vehicle technical role, though an awareness of conflicting automotive technical information could assist in your duties from time to time.
Applicants must demonstrate high, or preferably obsessive, attention to detail, an ability to shrug off being told 'to get out more' - when it is the accuser that misses the point - and a willingness to surruptitiously obtain information by hanging out anywhere in the sole cause of data gathering! An implicit understanding of libel is a pre-requisite.
This is a voluntary role, the rewards being the plaudits gained from your published work.
Applications and supporting relevant experience will be taken on this thread. Not all applicants will receive a reply