Pauls candy white leon pd170 btcc now dpf deleted and mapped - now for sale

Oct 3, 2012
Cambridge
beautiful car iv just got a black edition fr iv already added LEDs inside and out iv got a good few mods i want to do to it, your looks the dogs

Thanks mate, the modding bug never stops lol.

Not updated in a while, not done much apart from having the front bumper resprayed, full service and cambelt change.

Next on the list is a wheel refurb and new rear arb.

mickster69

Aug 28, 2014
redcar(cleveland}
Thanks mate, the modding bug never stops lol.

Not updated in a while, not done much apart from having the front bumper resprayed, full service and cambelt change.

Next on the list is a wheel refurb and new rear arb.
yeh it certainl dosnt I like to make a car my own I must have spent thousands over the years to do just that
.the spend is already rising on this leon New fr gear/handbrake gaitors led lights led daytime running lights New badges 4 New tires fitted New interior window switches
reverse parking censor kit roof Ariel
just ordered a rear spoiler a GPS tracker
going to tint rear windows and maybe get a dpf remove and remap
sill protectors and wind reflectors and at sometime a new rear seat as it's got a cigarette burn on it

Oct 3, 2012
Cambridge
yeh it certainl dosnt I like to make a car my own I must have spent thousands over the years to do just that
.the spend is already rising on this leon New fr gear/handbrake gaitors led lights led daytime running lights New badges 4 New tires fitted New interior window switches
reverse parking censor kit roof Ariel
just ordered a rear spoiler a GPS tracker
going to tint rear windows and maybe get a dpf remove and remap
sill protectors and wind reflectors and at sometime a new rear seat as it's got a cigarette burn on it

Sounds like you've got a lot planned for your motor

Nick North

Jul 7, 2015
Remap advice

Hi Paul, lovely Motor, i have the 62 plate white Supacopa FR 170 just out of warranty so looking at a remap, I'm just near Baldock so wondered if you knew anywhere local to get the remap done you could recommend?
ta
Nick

Oct 3, 2012
Cambridge
Hi Paul, lovely Motor, i have the 62 plate white Supacopa FR 170 just out of warranty so looking at a remap, I'm just near Baldock so wondered if you knew anywhere local to get the remap done you could recommend?
ta
Nick

Thanks mate, your probably in luck with yours as its a cr and not a pd engine, I'm sure revo do a remap for the cr and if so I'd recommend going to scc (st Albans car clinic) just down the road from you.

CRZ13

Oct 13, 2015
I seen your leon on ebay a few weeks back. Looked stunning! Running decent power too after reading through this thread!

S3 looks much better though, got a soft spot for them myself ;)

Quick question in regards to the stereo fascia you have fitted with the RCD 510, did you have to modify it at all?
Also was the linea grill a straight fit for the pre-fl bumper? (is the grill from a FL car?)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members