Pauls candy white leon pd170 btcc now dpf deleted and mapped - now for sale

Oct 3, 2012
Cambridge
Car doesn't need to be lifted to fit the short shifter. Best mod foe money imo. Love it. Once you get the remaps ect it should be faster than a st but will feel a lot faster thanks to the torque lol.
Iv also been looking at the egr delete but can't seem to pinpoint the actual benefit?? More power? If so how much? More mpg? If so how much ........ also would you need to remap it soon after fitting it or is it just a case of a dash light coming on?

One last question mate. Would a standard remap turn off the egr or would you need to pay more?
Thanks mate.

Ps car looks great :)

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk 2

I wouldn't mind the short shifter but got a few other things I wanna do 1st like a remap

The idea on egr delete is to get inlet temps down and obviously remove the egr value which is prone to get covered in carbon, if this gets really cake up it can send carbon deposits into the inlet manifold

I would presume you wouldnt need to pay more to have the eml light mapped out as they are in your ecu anyways.

Thanks mate nice to know people like my car

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
I would like to have a shark map over the amd one but its just so much more expensive :S

Oct 3, 2012
Cambridge
So today I decided to have a go at the egr delete, it was a lot harder than i thought so gave up lol, hopefully got a vag mechanic looking at it tomorrow, so gave it a wash instead.

grill010.jpg

grill009.jpg

Decided to fit my bargain linea r grill, Looks so much much better, thinking of painting the s badge white

grill006.jpg

side grills soon to be replaced with drl lights

grill008.jpg

Carbon door sills fitted

grill011.jpg

grill013.jpg

Ordered some black centre cap stickers to replace the stupid grey ones and also had a measure up for a custom intake just got to find the correct size of alloy pipe with a 90 degree bend

Last edited:

mark-cupra

FR TFSI
Sep 11, 2010
Stoke-On-Trent
Where did you get the door sills from mate, were they dear?

Car looks stunning, i wanted a white one and would of loved a btcc kit but they were out of my price range at the time, would love to buy one but theyre so dear :(

Get some sportlines on :)

Oct 3, 2012
Cambridge
Where did you source that grill from?

Whole car looks top!

Thanks mate

Got the grill from a private seller on ebay, he had painted it but it looked awful so I offered him a stupid price and he took it lol

I just rubbed it down primed it then painted it with gloss black ename, got a spare s badge to do in white next

Oct 3, 2012
Cambridge
Where did you get the door sills from mate, were they dear?

Car looks stunning, i wanted a white one and would of loved a btcc kit but they were out of my price range at the time, would love to buy one but theyre so dear :(

Get some sportlines on :)

Brought them from someone on here mate, they are just seat sport sills wrapped in carbon fibre, I am really pleased with them, it looks a lot better than in the pics

Thanks bud, I waited ages for 1 to come up, must have been looking for around 6 months lol

Sportlines are coming soon :)

mark-cupra

FR TFSI
Sep 11, 2010
Stoke-On-Trent
Ah right, yh they look really good, show up on a white car well too

Yh thats the best thing to do i suppose, mine was a pretty good buy i thought, thats why i went for it

Look forward to seeing it with the sportlines on :)

Oct 3, 2012
Cambridge
Fitted my drls today

drls002.jpg

drls003.jpg

Put some gel over lays on the grey centre caps

From This

drls004-1.jpg

To this, much better :D

drls008.jpg

Looking at getting a rear diffuser to give the back end a bit more stance.

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
Like the drl's mate. And ur centre caps look 100 times better. Did u cut the nut covers off or did they not have them? Where did u get the stickers?

Oct 3, 2012
Cambridge
Like the drl's mate. And ur centre caps look 100 times better. Did u cut the nut covers off or did they not have them? Where did u get the stickers?

The centre caps just pop out mate and I literally just put gel over lays on top of the originals, I got them off ebay, they were only £4.99:whistle:

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
The centre caps just pop out mate and I literally just put gel over lays on top of the originals, I got them off ebay, they were only £4.99:whistle:

I no mate, but did urs not comprise the wheel bolt covers too? Hold on ill did out a pic of my wheel if I have

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.