PD130 injectors

muddyboots

Still hanging around
Oct 16, 2002
Ant FR said:
Will i not simply be satisfied with a Jabba Remapped 130tdi with airfilter, intake and front mount.
LOL....how times move on.

When I first joined here in the early Mk4 Ibiza days, it was a challenge (between Fen and Rage mainly) to get beyond 180bhp/300lbft torque. The days of Revo and home-made inlet pipes....ahhh, not a FMIC or Cupra intake in sight.

The bar is raising all the time now, low to mid 200's bhp seems to be reasonably common - where will it end :D

devonutopia

fabia-lous
Mar 30, 2004
Exmouth / Exeter
muddyboots said:
The bar is raising all the time now, low to mid 200's bhp seems to be reasonably common - where will it end :D

It never will! [B)] Perhaps by 250bhp the sensible people will stop....? :shrug: I'll still be pushing on when I can though. :rolleyes:

devonutopia

fabia-lous
Mar 30, 2004
Exmouth / Exeter
Ant FR said:
yeah but once you start getting here surely its just money up the wall,

Yup - which is why I'm never selling my car - I've made it into something that's not worth anything compared to the money, blood and sweat I've put into it (and tears :cry: :lol: :lol: ) So its mine for the long haul. Its gonna be fun! :cartman:

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
devonmikeyboy said:
So why are you getting a diesel car ( when you had a modded petrol before ) and getting it remapped,FMIC added etc then ? :harhar:

remapped and a bit of cooling is one thing.

But then going for a exhaust, cat downpipe, injectors, turbo, propane, turbo, induction kit is going to another level really and massive expense.:(

muddyboots

Still hanging around
Oct 16, 2002
Ant FR said:
But then going for a exhaust, cat downpipe, injectors, turbo, propane, turbo, induction kit is going to another level really and massive expense.:(

Another one to add to the quote list for future piss taking :whistle:

basstard

Dropping Cogs is Useless
Aug 24, 2002
Roma, Italia
Visit site
Ant FR said:
remapped and a bit of cooling is one thing.

I've always wondered who'll be the first to go biturbo,,,

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.