PD150 intake mani on an ASV 110

brightsideteeem

I'm not like you guys...
Ive been reading alot of guys have got different intake manifolds on there TDI's.
After some dileberation, I think i'm going to go for a PD150 intake manifold, and I was wondering how hard of a job it is to do the conversion? Is it basicly a straight swap?

Does the standard pipework off from the EGR fit? (planning on EGR delete pipe also, at some point) or do I need any new pipework aswell?

Also, where the hell can i get one!? Ive tried Ebay aswell as on here, and I cant seem to find a PD150 intake for sale!

Any help, as always, much appreciated

Rob :)

brad1

Hi mate
Im to your rescue again as ive done this mod ;)
Basically the pipe size etc on the 90/110/115 etc are 51mm and the 130/150 are 57mm. So when you put a pd150 or pd130 manifold on, you need the egr delete pipe to fit a 130/150 manifold. Then you need a 57-51mm reducing elbox and then a small 51mm silicone joiner to connect up to the original plastic boost pipe. As said, check my thread, everything in there mate ;)

trebormint

Sep 17, 2008
Swindon
Ive been reading alot of guys have got different intake manifolds on there TDI's.
After some dileberation, I think i'm going to go for a PD150 intake manifold, and I was wondering how hard of a job it is to do the conversion? Is it basicly a straight swap?

Does the standard pipework off from the EGR fit? (planning on EGR delete pipe also, at some point) or do I need any new pipework aswell?

Also, where the hell can i get one!? Ive tried Ebay aswell as on here, and I cant seem to find a PD150 intake for sale!

Any help, as always, much appreciated

Rob :)

Sent you a pm. There was a guy on ebay breaking a golf. I asked him if he had a PD130 manifold. He came back to me later after I'd sourced another one. Might be worth asking him still.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.