Pedals

krussel

Oct 31, 2008
Hertforshire
Ive fitted a type which had bolts and two bars which ran across the back. They did not fit due to the thickness of the pedal. It was not my car and the guy really liked them so we ended up drilling the pedals and using some bolts along with a blob of silicone.

To be honest if it was my car i think these "fit all type" cheapies can be more trouble than there worth, esp if you end up cracking a pedal in the process. :(

The TT ones seem quite popular on here so i guess they fit straight on. They cost more (i think £30) but might be worth it in the end. ;)

hypopsycho

D'ya wanna go faster?
Jan 12, 2010
York
yep, thats them...:censored::censored::censored:

No ther way that anyone knows of? I'm not drilling my pedals...... Last time I buy cheap

hypopsycho

D'ya wanna go faster?
Jan 12, 2010
York
yeah there is no way these are going to fit, I'm mailing the guy I got them off to see about a refund, and to tell him to stop advertising them for the Ibiza as they clearly don't fit!

:censored::censored: Right, gonna have to get some TT ones then I guess....

Nov 6, 2008
Kettering
Warm them up in hot water the rubber goes soft and simply slot them on ;)

If anybodys after a Set of TT Pedals ive got some off me Old Ibiza

:idea: so simple its genius

just a quick question for ya, did you have to alter the accelerator pedal?? clutch and brake pedals went on perfect, but my TT accelerator pad is a different size and shape to the accelerator on the car

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
:idea: so simple its genius

just a quick question for ya, did you have to alter the accelerator pedal?? clutch and brake pedals went on perfect, but my TT accelerator pad is a different size and shape to the accelerator on the car

IM guessing you have bought the RHD Set?

Sounds really silly but you need the LHD Accelerator pedal to fit on a MK4 Ibiza RHD :cartman:

Deleted member 13581

In the FAQ section. ;)

Pedals

TT Clutch Pedal – 8N0721174A01C
TT Brake Pedal – 8N0721173A
TT LHD Accelerator Pedal – 8N1721647B

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Part Numbers are:

8N1721647B- LHD Accelerator Pedal
8N0721174A & 8N0721173A Clutch and Brake (not sure which is which now)

These are taken off the parts ive got , i havent looked on ETKA

Nov 6, 2008
Kettering
the accceleator pedal is £12.21 incl VAT, the others i forgot to ask for, cant see them being to different so about £30-£40 all in

the pedals are damn easy to fit if you follow andy's hot water technique. hot water, j cloth wrap around pedal until soft pull off, leave the new ones soaking in the hot water and then slap em on, real simple

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.