Pic of my Ibiza

ckweston

hey were u around bristol (brislington) at the weekend outside halfrauds? if so uve been spotted!

cupra_mike

Very nice example mate. Got one myself but 8v. Going for the black option. Is it a single powerflow exhaust? Also where you get your cupra from aswell and how much it cost?
cheers
mike

Mckellar

looks like a lovely example :D
i never sure if i liked the kiwi green or not..does it polish up well or stay the same sort of colour, my red goes lovely and deep coloured when i do mines :p

justinking

Oct 3, 2005
cupra_mike said:
Very nice example mate. Got one myself but 8v. Going for the black option. Is it a single powerflow exhaust? Also where you get your cupra from aswell and how much it cost?
cheers
mike

Its a twin exit box, looks really nice, its pretty dirty just now, but will get a pic up when i clean it this weekend,, i found the car in the local paper, got it for £3k, on 47k miles, with 4 brand new tyres, 6months tax and mot..

justinking

Oct 3, 2005
david_mckellar said:
looks like a lovely example :D
i never sure if i liked the kiwi green or not..does it polish up well or stay the same sort of colour, my red goes lovely and deep coloured when i do mines :p

yeah i know what you mean mate.. when i bought it, the colour was a bit faded, but once i gave it a wash polish and wax, it looked brand new, until someone scratched it.. [:@] but am goin to clay bar and wax it this weekend, get it looking new again!

cupra_mike

Twin Twins? Nice! First time i ever saw the kiwi ibiza it had them. Was Down at my local #Custom exhaust shop today and going in for a straight throught single Twin on monday. Canny wait! Yours a 16v?
Cheers

justinking

Oct 3, 2005
nah i only have a twin at the left hand side, sounds perfect in my opinion, sometimes can be a bit loud on a long journey.. but i like it.. yeah its a 16v, though havent really tested its paces up against anything yet.. lol

justin

Stu_HR

Odd Member
Jun 9, 2005
Ooooh that's nice & tidy. :)
Have the Cupra Sport stickers on the wings started to fade yet?
Reminds me how mine used to look at 50k. Not so hot now at 100k. Engine's still going strong but the dreaded rust monster's started eating both rear arches & boot, both wings are dinged, front has been stone chipped to hell & back, side skirts were killed at Buncefield (Hemel explosion), all wheels curbed, roof's dented where a branch fell on it, side panels chipped from the car park, the suspension's shot (again) & this week the driver's seat collapsed! :cry:

justinking

Oct 3, 2005
Stu_HR said:
Ooooh that's nice & tidy. :)
Have the Cupra Sport stickers on the wings started to fade yet?
Reminds me how mine used to look at 50k. Not so hot now at 100k. Engine's still going strong but the dreaded rust monster's started eating both rear arches & boot, both wings are dinged, front has been stone chipped to hell & back, side skirts were killed at Buncefield (Hemel explosion), all wheels curbed, roof's dented where a branch fell on it, side panels chipped from the car park, the suspension's shot (again) & this week the driver's seat collapsed! :cry:

Doesnt sound too good mate! i took the cupra sport stickers off, but has left a slight different shade of green under them, needs a good polish i think!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise