Pick up my FR in 4 days!!

schnipps

Apr 17, 2006
Well technically 5, should get it on saturday as long as the finance gets sorted in time. Platinum grey 55 plate 150 tdi. Cat wait, drove it for 20 mins or so on the test drive and loved the, the acceleration was fantastic and that was with 2 other blokes in the car. Im only used to 90bhp primera at the moment so its going to be a big change. Stewing over a revo as im concerned about the warranty. Probably leave it for 6 months and have a rethink then.

Sanjay

Jan 14, 2002
Coventry
Visit site
Snap! I bought a 55 plate FR Tdi 150 in Platinum Grey two weeks ago. You will not be disappointed! I'd never driven a diesel before, and it took a few days to adjust my driving style (I had a y-reg Leon Cupra as my last car) but once you learn to get the gear changes right when you are booting it, it is amazing!

schnipps

Apr 17, 2006
paradigm said:
Schnipps from OcUK forums also?

Anyways, nice choice of car, and best choice of colour :p Can't wait to see pictures of it when you pick it up. I'm personally waiting until Thursday to pick up my newly bought Cupra R.

The time is passing so slowly :(

Yeah mate its me from ocuk aswell, i read your post about your car, looks good. I have to spend the next few days clearing my garage out ready for it as i have never garaged my car, i have to now. Then just the faffing about with insurance companies to get sorted and thats it.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members