Picked up my 03 LCR today!

ICUJEDI

U ain't seen me....Right!
Jun 21, 2007
In the attic!
As heading says, i picked it up today and i must admit i am more impressed now than i have been on any test drive of one!

I thought it would be a bit slower than it is! My mates got a bit of a surprise as did i! Its only a 210 so i thought it would struggle against my mates FRS and my other mates FST he picked up yesterday! But i was wrong :rolleyes:

It really held its own, never got left behind once and only at 140:whistle: was i getting crept up on by the FST as i thought it would given it has a 2.5ltr lump. But i expected more from the FRS ,i thought it would leave us both for dead? Bit overrated methinks!

Anyway i'm going to Revo or AmD it at end of July hopefully, and so are the other two so i'll keep you guys up to speed on how they compare. :p

Lost count of how many times I've cought that fooking splitter[:@]

Heres a few picks.

Just picked her up:p
DSC00113-2.jpg

The line up[B)]
DSC00106-2.jpg

DSC00105.jpg

Last edited:

ICUJEDI

U ain't seen me....Right!
Jun 21, 2007
In the attic!
LCR > RS > ASBO, sorry ST - at least to look at.

You forgot to mention that you were on a private road when you were doing 140... you were weren't you? :D

Of course! We did it on my driveway[B)]

Do prefer the FST in orange! And the FRS looks very aggressive from the front, love all of them:)

Mike Green

Cupra crazy
May 4, 2007
Surrey
I see what you mean about that vid. Makes you want to remap now!!! I would if i had a few pennies to rub together after buying the LCR.

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
no offence to your mate but thats the worst looking rs i've seen, what a travesty to an otherwise excellent car!

Can't help but agree I'm afraid. Stunning car... usually.

Nice lineup of cars though, I bet convoys around with those three are going to be fun :D