Pinchbecks in Middle Wallop...

Icecavern

Jun 12, 2001
Berkshire, UK
www.icecavern.com
If it wasn't a lease car I would be asking for a full inspection to check for any damage I think. As far as I've been told an engine/tank flush is all that's needed though so it should be fine. Not the sort of thing you want to have happen on a new car though.

Pete

LordNikon

Mar 6, 2005
Hampshire
Thats fair enough, leave it at that then. Just hope it comes back as it should have to start with, and the missus is happy with hre new motor :)

mart366

Mar 27, 2005
Intersting thread,

my tolly mk 1 is a pinchbeck car...

although interstingly enough, there is a reccomendation from seat in the handbok that up to (i beleve) 30% petrol can be added to the car to aid winter starting.

Mart

Arctic

Jun 15, 2005
Newcastle...ish
andyb said:
why oh why did you use Pinchbecks (or was that the nearest dealer). There name crops up quite a bit in here.....

Does it? as thats where mine will be going for servicing as its about 10 miles away

If that was a personal car i would have rejected it after they put petrol in as ive heard bad stories of future problems after it has happened

As when your spending 15K you do not expect it!!

Stu B

DarthWombleIII & WombleII
Arctic said:
Does it? as thats where mine will be going for servicing as its about 10 miles away

If that was a personal car i would have rejected it after they put petrol in as ive heard bad stories of future problems after it has happened

As when your spending 15K you do not expect it!!

Lets just say they dont have a good reputation - Like I said at the begining of this thread...

Things may have changed - Lets hope they have.. But I dont go there.... & I live 5 mins away & both my motors are funded by me...

andyb

Admin -SCN Canada:)
Aug 29, 2001
Vancouver
www.andyblackmoredesign.com
I use to live on the south side of Andover, near Stu.... couple of miles from Pinchbecks, yet I'd travel to Newbury or Southampton for any work. Pain in the arse, but at least you recieved service, a courtsey car and no bullshit

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise